INTERVIEW Doozer-Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chocolate, and I never eat the vanilla and only ever eat the strawberry if I'm in the mood.

Yes i do pretty much believe in something going on around us and i'm 99% i've seen one a few times :ohmy: i have felt so aware of stuff spiritually for a good long while.

Same

:ohmy: Really Tiny? Wow, that's incredible! I'm not going to be popular with you for this Q 'cos in our house when i was brought up, we always had fake ones and we would always find it an annoyance 'cos the needles went everywhere, however having said all that i do love how real ones look and i'm getting to love them more now plus those trees are all over the place here in Scotland, so i love to look out at them when i get to do any travel here :yes: :happy:

Do you enjoy walking around barefoot?

In the summertime I'm always in my barefeet around the house!

And if it makes you feel any better Susan about the real trees, my mom went out and got a fake one during the last years of her life. She didn't like the mess either! :wink: :D

Same Q about being barefoot

:lol: :D that's good to know about your mum! :heart: you'd love all the trees here yourself then eh? :wink:

Oh i walk around like that all the time! I love having nothing on my feet most times when i'm indoors! :yes:

Same

I'll answer both! :wink:

First, i'm a total night owl and hate mornings so quite late at night is when my best time is! :happy:

Second, i think my journal entry would say something like man, can't wait 'til Spring, i'm so sick of these damn pesky winters but being like 200 years old, well you know - i should be used to it! :shrug: ah well, never mind 'cos i know all those human's secrets so i might just tell them one day! :ohmy:

:coocoo:

same!!!!

What? I love squirrels but i guess if you were a tree mind you! :uhoh: good answer though! :up:

Back
Top Bottom