Interference Random Music Talk Part XIV - Magic everywhere in this bitch

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I really wanted to e-mail or call that Elephant 6 Christmas carolers thing, last year, and promise them a place to stay at a random-ass or fake address deep on either the south or the west side. But I changed my mind. It still would've been hilarious, but even I'm not that mean in real life.

Has anyone heard the album Change in the Neon Light by Veil Veil Vanish? It came out a few months ago, but must have flown under the radar on Pitchfork - I read about it on "Delusions of Adequacy," which by the way, is a nice alternative to Pitchfork for indie reviews.

I'm afraid Cori's wish that Katy Perry would just disappear will not come true because her new single (feat. Snoop Dogg) is going to be a huge hit. Mark it 8.

When I graduated, I had less than $100 to my name. Even though they were at that moment carving my name on a plaque at the school as one of my reality TV-related papers was being nationally discussed, they wouldn't let me attend commencement, because we were required to pay a $40, inexplicably non-refundable deposit for the loaner robes, caps, and so forth. Without them, we weren't allowed to attend. I protested (ie, couldn't afford it). Congrats, bro. I'm glad that you can.

Still pissed my commencement caused me to miss almost the entire first half of the Big XII Championship game.

Congrats Lance and Ashley. I'll actually be passing through Fort Worth in about ten minutes (posting this on the road back to Austin), so I'll throw a little stupid looking Horned Frog hand sign up for you.

Still pissed my commencement caused me to miss almost the entire first half of the Big XII Championship game.

Congrats Lance and Ashley. I'll actually be passing through Fort Worth in about ten minutes (posting this on the road back to Austin), so I'll throw a little stupid looking Horned Frog hand sign up for you.
:cute:

I second this. Good luck, guys.

I'm considering making a road trip to Denver in September to see Pavement.
Congrats and junk to the grads!

Thank you :D
Wow, this is a surprising turn of events.

We've been trying to keep things under wraps >_>.

And, meanwhile, she seems to take herself so oddly seriously, the way she talks about her music in the third person, like she's Brecht or something.

I will agree with this part of Newsom's statement. It was what turned me off to Lady GahGah at first, and a big reason why I didn't like her for a long time. The way she comes off in interviews is often very...cold. Like she doesn't have much of a sense of humor. But, she clearly does. And I like her now and everybody's happy.

Nobody cares about Joanna Newsom.

My brother has really been trying to engage me in an argument over how Kesha is better than Lady Gaga, which is really something I have no interest in doing for a number of reasons.

I kind of adore Joanna Newsom. :shifty:

But thanks for the grad wishes, guys. And likewise congrats to Imps and Ash! Awesome stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom