I wanna see...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
How many people here like Cypress Hill... maybe I'm the only one here who likes them, I don't know...

I'm making this thread in a homage to all the Cypress Hill files and pictures that I lost with the death of my PC :sad:

there's probably someone else here who likes them..

i've never had an opinion on them, but that 'what's your name what's your number i'd like to get to know you' thing makes me want to kill people...

sorry to hear about your computer dying.

IWasBored said:
there's probably someone else here who likes them..

i've never had an opinion on them, but that 'what's your name what's your number i'd like to get to know you' thing makes me want to kill people...

sorry to hear about your computer dying.

IWB, "what's your name, what's your number..." is De La Soul (with Ring Ring). Cypress Hill is of Insane In The Brain, Ain't Going Out Like That and DJ Muggs remixed Numb (the Soul Assassins Mix).

:)

Marty (not a Cypress Hill fan himself though)

Thanks IWB...

Cypress is the only rap group I listen to, I really like their stuff. "what's your name" is one of their latest singles... I don't know if "ganja Bus" will be the next one (that'would be so funny :D )

muggs.... :drool:

Last edited:
I saw them MANY years ago. They played the "side" stage at the second lalapalooza.

I like the "what's your name" single.

Popmartijn said:

IWB, "what's your name, what's your number..." is De La Soul (with Ring Ring). Cypress Hill is of Insane In The Brain, Ain't Going Out Like That and DJ Muggs remixed Numb (the Soul Assassins Mix).

:)

Marty (not a Cypress Hill fan himself though)

could have sworn what was i was talking about is a recent cypress hill thing...complete with an annoying sample from the clash's 'guns of brixton' and a video on mtv that features tim armstrong from rancid.

insane in the brain....yeah that song needed to die. i forgot that was them.

IWasBored said:

could have sworn what was i was talking about is a recent cypress hill thing...complete with an annoying sample from the clash's 'guns of brixton' and a video on mtv that features tim armstrong from rancid.

insane in the brain....yeah that song needed to die. i forgot that was them.

yeah.. that's the new video of Cypress and they're featuring tim Amstrong.. you're not wrong at all...

Last edited:
tim armstrong has been doing some odd side-projects lately...i was all in favor of the transplants, and i don't really care what the guy does with his non-rancid time, it's all good, but writing an album for pink...this song...

:shrug:

hey, whatever flaots your boat. er...that's floats. i can't type.

I'm not sure if I can remember ever hearing a song by Cypress Hill.. I probably have, I know I know the name. As such I have absolutely no opinion on the group.

Back
Top Bottom