I love a good randoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
:up: Thanks for the help! :)

So what time do you think I should get there tomorrow?
I was thinking of being there around 7am to get a wristband.
We were in some of the last spots available on Adam's side of the rail so I think 7 might be a little late; we ended up 28 and 29 after the split and then going onto the floor was a little bit chaotic with some line jumpers and stuff. The weather is going to be much better tonight into tomorrow so some people were thinking about showing up around midnight...I would show up a lot earlier than 7 if you want a really good spot!

I was going to post a journal entry about last night...had Snapfish all warmed up and everything...but I really, really need a nap all of a sudden. :yawn:

Schmeg said:

We were in some of the last spots available on Adam's side of the rail so I think 7 might be a little late; we ended up 28 and 29 after the split and then going onto the floor was a little bit chaotic with some line jumpers and stuff. The weather is going to be much better tonight into tomorrow so some people were thinking about showing up around midnight...I would show up a lot earlier than 7 if you want a really good spot!

Oh boy.... :|

It's around 70 degrees here! :hyper: Imagine that, nearly the average temperature for this time of year!!

Apparently I really like I Predict a Riot by the Kaiser Chiefs, I've purchased it twice from iTunes for my playlist of pre-show songs. :| I enjoy that song but I didn't mean to pay $1.98 for it...

:hyper:

RandoomGMA01.jpg

RandoomGMA02.jpg

RandoomGMA03.jpg

RandoomGMA04.jpg

RandoomGMA05.jpg

RandoomGMA06.jpg

RandoomGMA07.jpg

reason #12389174912740918490183490 i love my ipod: less cds to cart to the radio station. i hook the ipod up to the mixing board (or the aux jacks in the wall, and then that goes through the board) and i can play stuff from there.

:drool:

IWasBored said:
reason #12389174912740918490183490 i love my ipod: less cds to cart to the radio station. i hook the ipod up to the mixing board (or the aux jacks in the wall, and then that goes through the board) and i can play stuff from there.

:drool:
:drool: ipods :drool: How's the show going? *kicks Realplayer*

*squeals of delight for Schmeg and Kariann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Things To Do List:
Must go check PLEBA, Must go check PLEBA
Must go check PLEBA, Must go check PLEBA and oh yeah,
:D:D:D:D:D

Kariann said:
Could everything on my computer move any slower tonight????????

:rant:
Crapfish is sucking the big suck right now. :angry: It's slow as hell.

:hmm: ok I have $16.09 left on my iTunes account. Do I want to buy the Definitive Def Leppard for $19.98 or save that $16.09. I have all of their cd's...:shifty: someplace. There's a few songs on it that I can live without but there's also a few on it that I love and wouldn't have thought they would be on a best of collection. I wish there was live stuff. I'm going to see them in 2 months so I have to get in the mood :D

shari schultz said:
*squeals of delight for Schmeg and Kariann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
Things To Do List:
Must go check PLEBA, Must go check PLEBA and oh yeah,
:D:D:D:D:D

A little excited there huh? :wink:

Shameless plug....I just added my pics into the thread that Schmeg started.

I guess no one read my other post :sexywink:

I just signed up on Def Leppard's official forum to find bootlegs but I don't see a spot. I wonder if they have an "interference" type place. Their official forum kind of sucks :shrug:

Ohhh that's why I can't find anything about U2 on Today! :laugh: I shouldn't always assume "they" means U2!

Re: Itunes dilemma: Can you buy stuff individually off the Difinitive or do they make you buy the whole thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom