I know I'll see your face again in DESCRIBE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, except for Until the end of teh world by the interferers, I have not heard one U2 song since Thursday.
it's time to change that, but which song wich song?

yes zoot...I knew that...I read about it on something I jut can't recall what it was, he replaced I berlive saddam hussein

please is good...hmm how on earth could zoot have known thatwas my favorite u2 song??? :hmm:

ok be strong with me guys, I'm about to find out how much TCU is offering me in financial aid..I'm frightened

oh wow...sorry I was gone so long, but Iwas just o blown away that I went and got my dad to look over stuff with me...

btw...this is a good blown away

btw pt. 2...I still haven't listened ot a U2 song

it's pretty cool...so far it doesn't sound that much different than theorigial, xcept he kinda messed up my favorite part a little

wait I'm confussed what happened?

do you guys want it?

it's pretty insane, and I don't know what I was hinking, my avorite partwas awesome

shit, I quoted the wrong post but it was still kayla tho.

what is this you're listenign to? please from mexico?

oh 'm listenign to a lot of U2 songs for the first time..

that's cause I got a bunch of new ones, put 'em on dad's computer, and then didn't come over here for like a month

ok...let me calm down...

I said ADIHFABOM/K1 because I was listening to Alex Descends into hell for a glass of milk

I said I"m listening to a lot of new songs because ARe you gonna wait forever just came on

I found this in an amazon.com review about Gilmour's new album...

"You could hand a pen and paper to a monkey in the zoo and it would scribble more intelligent lyrics than this."

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom