Hung, Thailand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't had a backyard since ... January 2006, when I moved out. My flat in Brisbane had a nice balcony. My first apartment in Melbourne (the shoebox) had no outdoor area at all, shonky real estate listing claims aside. My current flat has TWO balconies. Luxury.

It did have a dining area though, right? :happy:

Two balconies, and luxurious scaffolding that gets the sun and I want to go and lie on it.

Vlad may need an explanation of the shonky real estate listing thing, though I'm sure Charlotte and Alison remember it well!

When I left the shoebox, I looked it up out of curiosity to see how much they were trying to rent it for (way too much) and how they were hocking it off to poor sods. WELL. Amongst other amazing claims were a SECURITY ENTRANCE (yeah, a lobby with a front door that doesn't actually fully shut because the wooden frame has warped, and a back door that's never locked) and an OUTDOOR AREA (... the concrete carpark and washing line? Really? You can't even get to it directly from the flat!).

I am still amused by this, and I feel so sorry for whoever copped the property.

Vlad may need an explanation of the shonky real estate listing thing, though I'm sure Charlotte and Alison remember it well!

When I left the shoebox, I looked it up out of curiosity to see how much they were trying to rent it for (way too much) and how they were hocking it off to poor sods. WELL. Amongst other amazing claims were a SECURITY ENTRANCE (yeah, a lobby with a front door that doesn't actually fully shut because the wooden frame has warped, and a back door that's never locked) and an OUTDOOR AREA (... the concrete carpark and washing line? Really? You can't even get to it directly from the flat!).

I am still amused by this, and I feel so sorry for whoever copped the property.

:lol:

Ah well, this happens. They are realters, after all.

It did have a dining area though, right? :happy:

For a FAMILY OF MIDGETS. Seriously, if you can possibly squeeze a dining area into that kitchen, you're way too flexible and should probably see a doctor about all those out-of-place joints.

For a FAMILY OF MIDGETS. Seriously, if you can possibly squeeze a dining area into that kitchen, you're way too flexible and should probably see a doctor about all those out-of-place joints.

Bono's a midget, albeit one with MANY MOOBS.

Actually, only two.

We could put Edge and Adam on the upper balcony and watch from the spare room, Larry can go on the lower balcony, and Bono can go... um... to Geelong. I'm sure Cin and Jen might appreciate that. ;)

Might actually work better to put Edge and Adam on the lower one and stick Larry up top... :hmm: More viewing area from the main room.

So, Ax... who are you backing out of Freo and the Cats?

:lol:

Ah well, this happens. They are realters, after all.

Oh, we've made something of a sport of checking out the other shitty properties and write-ups by my old landlords. They're a walking stereotype sometimes.

Also, we saw an AMAZING real estate write-up in New Zealand. I wish I could remember it in full:

Bad Times Plague . Seller up a tree . Under the gun . Get the picture ?

JUST LIKE THAT.

Bono could never have fit in the shoebox's kitchen, not even if you took the shelves out. Midget or no midget!

As for a gig at the new place, I reckon we can squash the band onto the lower balcony. Bono ... well, if we can send his ego off to rove around Royal Park in all its space, he might come darting nearby enough that we'll catch enough lyrics to figure out all the snippets.

Also, tonight: Cats gonna win.

They're not going to let Freo do this. They just aren't.

Bono could never have fit in the shoebox's kitchen, not even if you took the shelves out. Midget or no midget!

As for a gig at the new place, I reckon we can squash the band onto the lower balcony. Bono ... well, if we can send his ego off to rove around Royal Park in all its space, he might come darting nearby enough that we'll catch enough lyrics to figure out all the snippets.

I've got a headset Edge can use! It's meant to plug into a computer, but anyway.

There is nothing wrong with having an ego. :hug:

(Unless you're Liam Gallagher :happy:)

We've had enough rain in this state lately. Do we really want to drown another town with Danny's tears?

The only real appeal in Freo winning is the novelty value; as a team, I like nothing about them. I don't begrudge the Cats their success of recent seasons, and don't like Freo enough to want to see them get an upset. Some other lesser teams, I'd be keen to force an upset (I'd be so barracking for Richmond right now, were they in this position), but not Freo.

Freo (well I think it's Freo anyway :uhoh: ) has a guy who looks like someone from my old work. He has massive, massive hair.

I don't care who wins, I just want to see awesome hair guy!

There is nothing wrong with having an ego. :hug:

(Unless you're Liam Gallagher :happy:)

Yes there is when you're such an egomaniac you want the spotlight ALL THE TIME so you SING OVER YOUR GUITARIST'S SOLOS OR DON'T LET HIM HAVE THEM ANY MORE.

Goddamnit, 360 Bono. You're making tuf bono look modest and unassuming.

Essendon better have a better season next year.

I reckon Richmond will only finish in tenth or eleventh, after mid-season making a scary tilt at the eight.

And lots of hot man-on-man action, right?

cousins-tackle-nab-l.jpg

Oh YEAH.

Freo (well I think it's Freo anyway :uhoh: ) has a guy who looks like someone from my old work. He has massive, massive hair.

I don't care who wins, I just want to see awesome hair guy!

What number? Hair colour?

Yes there is when you're such an egomaniac you want the spotlight ALL THE TIME so you SING OVER YOUR GUITARIST'S SOLOS OR DON'T LET HIM HAVE THEM ANY MORE.

Bono can still be modest. He'll play in my alfresco.

And lots of hot man-on-man action, right?

:uhoh:

But he's RETURNED FROM THE BRINK OF ... back pain. Or something.

Give me my MW solo, and no one gets hurt...

Back
Top Bottom