Happy Adventure, Newfoundland, Canada Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. Still, it can make for some amusing WTF reading sometimes. Especially when they take themselves so seriously.

After seeing some literary critics try to get into political science ... I want to burn literary criticism sections of bookshops.

thecrewforashley.jpg

Is this okay?

Cin!!!!!

No no, that would be peanut butter and JELLY.

...weird. I actually want to try that with real jelly.

I could respect that with real jelly. Even though peanut butter looks rather too close to ... unpleasantness for my liking.

I could respect that with real jelly. Even though peanut butter looks rather too close to ... unpleasantness for my liking.

:hmm: I rarely have jelly, but I'll put peanut-butter-and-jelly on my list of Foods To Try.

And it looks like nothing but deliciousness :yes:
...brown, sticky deliciousness.

:bow:
how could I not

it's not possible.

Eh, I love bananas on their own, and banana flavoured milk and ice cream is awesome in doses, but peanut butter + banana just sounds like too much of a good thing.

Too much of a tuf bono thing.

How about an ELVIS thing. ELVIS, BONNIE. ELVIS. His favorite food? Peanut Butter and Banana sandwiches. FUCKING ELVIS, BONNIE!.

How about an ELVIS thing. ELVIS, BONNIE. ELVIS. His favorite food? Peanut Butter and Banana sandwiches. FUCKING ELVIS, BONNIE!.

Elvis was respecting tuf bono before tuf bono was tuf?

Elvis was a PROPHET, people. SPREAD THE WORD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom