Hall of Randoom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In all my excitement last night over the tour and U2 being on TV I forgot that yesterday was the last day of Winter!!!!!!!!!! :wave: bye creepy Winter! :madspit:

It's SPRING!!!!!!!! :hyper:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

HAPP Y

S PRI NG !

last night at the dkm show, when we were in line waiting for doors, i was standing behind this kid who looked like boy-era :edge: would have looked if he had shaved red hair and a current-:edge: goatee.

:crazy: :crack: :coocoo:

I give up. :|

My sister just called me from my parents house. She and my mom are watching the HOF ceremony. U2 is on now. My mom wants to see the concert and asked if I had an extra MN ticket. My sister said she wouldn't mind seeing it either. :eyebrow:

It's just a moment...trust me it'll pass.

My mother at a U2 concert? Maybe if I just gave her the damn ticket, the best one out of all 3 that I bought, and she went she would finally understand me and why I am how I am. I'm almost 31 and she's got no clue about me and tries to change me.

Neither one would go but it's kind of cool that even though we're not in the same place right now we're still all watching it together. :sad: Kind of brings a tear to my eye.....

I'm so ready for next weekend. I seriously cannot wait!!!!!

Next week at this time I'll be on my way to JT Park, or the most beautiful place I've ever been to in all of the world. :sigh:

I think next weekend will be our coolest weekend yet and we've had some pretty kick ass weekends in the last few years.

:mad: Where the hell are you two anyways? I'm talking to myself as usual :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think I'll leave my apartment now.....it's so beautiful out. I have patio door open. The 6 inches of snow we got on Friday from "the blizzard" is almost gone and I can see the grass across the street :drool:

arw9797 said:

Next week at this time I'll be on my way to JT Park, or the most beautiful place I've ever been to in all of the world. :sigh:

I think next weekend will be our coolest weekend yet and we've had some pretty kick ass weekends in the last few years.

:mad: Where the hell are you two anyways? I'm talking to myself as usual :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think I'll leave my apartment now.....it's so beautiful out. I have patio door open. The 6 inches of snow we got on Friday from "the blizzard" is almost gone and I can see the grass across the street :drool:

We didnt get in until late last night so I slept late and then my Aunt and Uncle are here from NC so I had to be social this afternoon.

I can't wait until next weekend!

I chose not to go to dinner with the parents and my Aunt and Uncle claiming I had things to get done before I go back to work in preparation for my trip....I do...I have shirts to finish and they kind of messed up my game plan!

Anyway they are all back...I'm wondering if I need to be social again. :hmm:

My Detroit Oct. 25th tickets have been printed. :drool:

I chose standard for oct. 24th... I figure they'll have enough time to get here, lol.

My throat is starting to feel kind of weird... I took some Nyquil earlier and slept for 4 hours, but I think I'll make an early night of it and go to bed by ten. :slant:

If I get sick, please god let it be now! And let it be over in 3 weeks! :mad:

I wasn't feeling very trusting with Ticketmaster so I wanted them pretty much NOW:D

Hope your not coming down with something..........

arw9797 said:

I totally can't wait for next week!!!!

I worked til 9 last night and then picked up a yawning old friend and went to Dave & Buster's and watched her yawn some more. She complained that she had been up since 8 so she was tired. :huh: Um...me too, and I had some serious ticket stress, two 40-minute commutes, and an 8-hour shift, but I was ready to go!

I pm'ed you last night when I got home but then you were offline so I left and it looks like you came back and we could have :drool:ed together!!

/pm in Randoom. Oops!

9-day stretch at work: 5 down, 4 to go! And then we're leaving, on a jet plane! :D

I swear Edge hasn't made me :drool: this much in a long time. He looked HOT :combust: at the Hall of Fame stuff. I've watched it enough to almost know it by heart.

:reject:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
We're going to want a full report asap from you guys. :sexywink: :D
You'll hear it first from us! :D Your Randoom Roving Reporters won't let you down!

I just realized I still have some babyGap ribbon in my hair that I tied around my ponytail as a joke sometime after lunch...:shifty:

:crazy: so I just finished watching U2 on the HOF for like the millionth time now. I turn the vcr off, switch the TV over to VH1 and guess what is just starting? Yep. Bruce's speech. I had to turn the TV complete off. :crack: I don't want to watch it too many times that I don't enjoy watching it anymore. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom