Guys, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG :lmao: ... ALAN CUMMING WAS A VOICE?! :huh:

It certainly is GREAT news - yesterday everything was going wrong, today everything is going right :yippie: But c'est la vie :D

How is everyone? *enters sitting room and sits on couch and takes off shoes*

Hurrah, didn't everyone say everyone would be fabulous in the end? :D

I'm absolutely shattered after the U2 tribute band :up: Someone else can do the dishes tonight :angry:

I do them now and again, on special occasions :wink: I love doing the dishes for some reason :huh:

Some reason I thought you've met him :hmm:

Nope :sad: I've come close twice... I saw him stood outside a hotel in Dublin (but by the time my dad stopped the car he'd gone :doh: ) and u2 stayed in the same hotel as us in buffalo completely by accident, and we went into the lobby one morning just as their cars were driving off :|
Bono :heart: And you've met him!

I saw them :drool:

The "Edge" is awesome :heart:

I think they got a new Bono since i saw them

Where did you see them? I saw them last year too... I liked the edge, I couldn't tell whether the Bono was different :hmm:

Nope :sad: I've come close twice... I saw him stood outside a hotel in Dublin (but by the time my dad stopped the car he'd gone :doh: ) and u2 stayed in the same hotel as us in buffalo completely by accident, and we went into the lobby one morning just as their cars were driving off :|

Woah very close then :ohmy:
I've seen him twice :up:

Ahh i had many close encounters of the Bono kind too.

Yards away yet you can't touch him :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom