Gillard Street, Burwood, Victoria, Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why is Abbott still talking? How long can it possibly take to say "I'm a complete cunt who doesn't understand the plight of anybody poor, homeless, disabled, or discriminated against, and I'm going to wrangle my own fucked up religious fundamentalism into policy and play upon the xenophobia of bogans to keep myself in parliament"?

Look, I just did it in ten fucking seconds. Hurry up you lazy fucking flappicus.

Make that death metal now.

Break of morning, coldness lingers on
Shroud me into nightmares of the sun ...

:metaaaooohhhhlllll:

It makes the Cuntbott easier to cope with. Vodka helps too. Thank you Russia.

Speaking of death metal, on CH31 they have this thing called Underground Sounds and there were these bogan teenagers (looked fat and/or weedy) playing a song called, "Waiting To Die". It was so depressing. It made Thom Yorke seem like an advocate for an eternal optimism organisation.

Yep, they even show it in QLD!

It's gone national!

Why is Abbott still talking? How long can it possibly take to say "I'm a complete cunt who doesn't understand the plight of anybody poor, homeless, disabled, or discriminated against, and I'm going to wrangle my own fucked up religious fundamentalism into policy and play upon the xenophobia of bogans to keep myself in parliament"?

Look, I just did it in ten fucking seconds. Hurry up you lazy fucking flappicus.

It was disgusting to hear cheers for him.

It's a Russian drink all the same!

Not according to the Poles!

Speaking of death metal, on CH31 they have this thing called Underground Sounds and there were these bogan teenagers (looked fat and/or weedy) playing a song called, "Waiting To Die". It was so depressing. It made Thom Yorke seem like an advocate for an eternal optimism organisation.
I once walked down Waymouth St past the Underground. It's spookier live than on TV :shudder:

Andrew Wilkie, possible independent winner of Denison, is non-commital about who he'll support in a hung parliament ...

I once walked down Waymouth St past the Underground. It's spookier live than on TV :shudder:

It's the underworld. But I bet driving through Elizabeth in the night would be 100x worse, I know for a fact that driving through it in the day itself is terrifying.

The vodka's Finnish!

Finished already? :ohmy:

*boom-tish* :D

I could probably get to this street fairly easily, Burwood Hwy's not far from here.

If flappicus wins, Ax, kinda lucky that you'll have to leave the country to do research on and off for the next 3 years...

Also on SMH and Courier Mail sites too. At least one is a Fairfax...

I don't know why we bother waiting for promoters/U2.com; this is obviously legit.

NZ date 25/11. Haven't seen any articles saying WHERE yet, but sure it's just a matter of time ...

Back
Top Bottom