Frostproof, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this is really weird; i started a new firefox profile and i installed tab mix plus and all the other stuff i usually do and pretty much duplicated my settings, but i'm running tor, and all of a sudden it won't save closed tabs and stuff like that.

probably nobody knows wht tor is, but it is fucking annoying me and i can't figure out why it's different.

still running firefox 2 btw.

Ugh, chips are a fucking rort here. You know the big bags you can get at the supermarket? Over $3.50 now. I only buy them when they're on special now, and even that's $2.50. The cheap and nasty Coles home brand ones are less expensive, but even they are above $2.15 now, and they taste like over-flavoured cardboard, so I won't buy them.
holy shit, i think the bigger bags are available for like $1.89.

not all of florida gets affected by hurricanes, really. or at least badly affected. i lived there during two bad hurricanes and all we got was lots of rain. southern florida is where you get really hard hit. although now a new trend also seems to be on the gulf coast of florida.

Oh. Well then, how about this:

Florida = US South = st00pid place to live.

QED?

Damn Nazi Alaskans
2008251945.jpg

I've never even remotely cared for Dr. Pepper.
me either. it has an odd taste to me. i know the flavours are supposed to be some huge secret, but i'd love to know what they're supposed to be. i've wondered if i'd like cherry vanilla dr. pepper. at least when that flavour came out i know it was available everywhere in diet and some places in regular, but of course being in one of the fattest cities ever, you know we had regular too. (i really hate the after taste of diet soda anyway.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom