For the love of Randooooooooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Ooh. Nice TV! :up: Mine's about 10 years old. :(

pict30672oc.jpg

I collect elephant stuff. Don't look at me like that :angry:

Is the DD bootlegging community anything like U2's? :hmm:
i had another tv that was about 16 years old but now it won't stay on anymore. :sad:

i think the elephants are cute! i have lots of stuffed animals, mostly bears, kitties, and some pigs. :cute:

i don't know, actually. :scream: i've not been able to find any torrent sites or anything, the boot i do have i just happened to get when someone was mentioning they wanted boots for the spring leg and i mentioned i needed the louisville one. i sent the guy a couple bucks for shipping and got it in the mail a week later! :drool:

i think i'm gonna have to ask my mailing lists. i'm sooo pissed because my very first concert was part of a five (yes, five) night sold out stretch in atlanta. of course i've never been able to find the one i attended. :mad: or the legendary atlanta one in 2003 where they said they encountered the loudest audience yet and roger broke his foot.

:types up e-mail:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i think the elephants are cute! i have lots of stuffed animals, mostly bears, kitties, and some pigs. :cute:

i don't know, actually. :scream: i've not been able to find any torrent sites or anything, the boot i do have i just happened to get when someone was mentioning they wanted boots for the spring leg and i mentioned i needed the louisville one. i sent the guy a couple bucks for shipping and got it in the mail a week later! :drool:

i think i'm gonna have to ask my mailing lists. i'm sooo pissed because my very first concert was part of a five (yes, five) night sold out stretch in atlanta. of course i've never been able to find the one i attended. :mad: or the legendary atlanta one in 2003 where they said they encountered the loudest audience yet and roger broke his foot.

:types up e-mail:

You should see my elephant plush/figurines collection. It's kind of scary. :happy:

That sucks that you don't have audio your first show. :down: Maybe there's a super sekrit DD bootleg hub/torrent website somewhere. :hmm:

I'm still waiting on a lossless copy of Phoenix 1. I highly doubt it'll ever be released though. Fucking snobs. :down:

Good luck with the bootlegs!

Queen Bee said:
You should see my elephant plush/figurines collection. It's kind of scary. :happy:

That sucks that you don't have audio your first show. :down: Maybe there's a super sekrit DD bootleg hub/torrent website somewhere. :hmm:

I'm still waiting on a lossless copy of Phoenix 1. I highly doubt it'll ever be released though. Fucking snobs. :down:

Good luck with the bootlegs!
:laugh: you should see the full the extent of all my dd stuff! i've got magazines from the early to mid 80s around here somewhere. i've got loads of magazines from the arcadia days with lots of pictures of nick, and i have no idea where any of them are! :scream:

yeah, especially because back then it was just the diehard fans (well except there was one who was pushing us out of the way to see andy :lmao: i wonder what happened when she saw warren) so they were playing lots of rare shit. b-sides, etc. i would go crazy if there was a dd torrent site out there somewhere. :drool:

lossless boots :drool:

Queen Bee said:
This is a goddamn rollercaster. Now it's 3 hours again. *minimizes window to taskbar*

I've never had Indian food.
at least it went back down again :happy:

i hadn't had it either until a year ago. i've only been brave enough to try chicken curry and shrimp curry. i looooove shrimp curry. :drool:

Queen Bee said:
I don't know what to make on Photoshop. :bored:
photoshop something of me and john :drool:

wait no, that'd be scary :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom