Finger, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still the default option at uni - luckily some clever cookie has installed Firefox so the switched on students can browse random stuff in class with ease.

All the uni computers have both Firefox and IE, so you're free to choose whichever you like. Makes it easy to pick the computer n00bs.

collegehumor.6fd3be5b0d7f03738a82129ec1b36ced.jpg

I love Firefox, But I'm at work, sooooo yeah, Can't use it.

But Firefox is customisable :drool:

And that is probably spelt wrong but I don't care.

See, IE doesn't spell check!

Customisable is correct.

And I never use spellcheck. It's almost always wrong. But then I'm the guy who beat everything the Kiwi schooling system could throw at me by the time I was eight, so I'm not exactly worried about my spelling.

Okay, I found and uploaded the Running to Stand Still photo manip/graphic I made way back in the day when I first really got into U2:

rtst.png

Notice how the plant life around the stream is all dull and dead. The stream looks sweet and colourful, but it's deadly.

Trip is in the upper half for you? :drool: OK, we definitely haven't grown apart.

Man, between RTSS and Exit (not including Exist) is pretty much equal anyways, f'ing love the second half of this album
RTSS sounds painfully dated, IMO.

I truly don't see how RHMT sounds dated at all. But then, nothing on JT really sounds dated to me.

AH FUCK TRIP.

You guys aren't talking to the best trained ear in the universe here :lol:

Customisable is correct.

And I never use spellcheck. It's almost always wrong. But then I'm the guy who beat everything the Kiwi schooling system could throw at me by the time I was eight, so I'm not exactly worried about my spelling.

Ahh good.

I was always bright at school.

Far too mature for it, however

Sometimes out of laziness when I'm only going to do one thing I'll open IE because it's one click, whereas Firefox is opening two start menu folders first.

That sounds like a bloody pain.

Good on UniMelb for putting both on the desktop of every computer. UQ just had IE, if I remember correctly.

Incidentally, I've noticed just about every academic and librarian uses Firefox exclusively.

Probably moreso. I couldn't work today.

I only managed about 5.5 hours of sleep. I was about to go to bed at 2am when on a whim I went into the DI Running Diary thread and phanan mentioned the news. It had just broken. I stayed up for well over an hour listening to Summer '68 over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom