Favorite kind of donut?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:uhoh: I really can't remember the last time I even tasted a donut, it's been years... I do, however, remember those apple filled ones being quite delectable..
which reminds me, when I was little I remember always eating that apple-cinammon yogurt which was my absolute favorite but I haven't seen it at the grocery since I was a little kid :angry::sad:

I like cinnamon sugared cake doughnut holes.

My dog Zeke likes them also, so whenever I get them he has to have half of each one.

Yep, Zekie is spoiled rotten. :)

I can't stand donuts too often....

But, once in a while, they are great.

I love chocolate, glazed, solid donuts.
I also enjoy something of a cinnamon nature, but I forgot what it's called. I've realized I have a..... bit of weakness for cinnamon.........................

:uhoh: :macdevil:

But I don't like sweet things a lot - don't get me wrong.
Maybe it's just the scent of cinnamon
:drool:

elevation2u said:
my dog loves cheese and ice cream and nuts and cake and tortillas and beans and rice and bananas
probably chocolate too,if he had the chance to eat it

everything except his dog food:angry:

Sounds just like my dog! :D

I once had a dog that loved lettuce. She would actually drool when we'd get the lettuce out. Weird dog. :huh:

Seeings how yeast and i don't get along it has to be a cake donut dipped in chocolate glaze and rolled in coconut flakes...mmmmm....and i was trying to cut some weight ...thanks to whoever started this thread!:drool: :wink:

Bimuelos, which I make every Chanukah--these are yeast doughnuts scented with a cinnamon and orange flower water glaze... :drool:

indra said:
I once had a dog that loved lettuce. She would actually drool when we'd get the lettuce out. Weird dog. :huh:
My crotchity fifteen year old pug will actually bite if you don't give him the core from a cabbage head after you're done with it.

I am craving a donut right now.

This is funny how this thread went from favorite donuts to what our dogs eat! My dog is a Jack Russell Terrier and she wants to eat anything and everything I eat! She loves to lick the bowl after I have ice cream, and she LOVES cottage cheese, grapes (I peel them first), apples, cheese, bagels (I give her the tiny mini bagles, frozen & she hides them around the house), carrots and licorice.

Oh how I love donuts. I haven't eaten one for about 3 years though. I decided to give them up. My favorite would have to be glazed cream filled.

Im not too big on eating doughnuts but they are good every now and then. Dunkin Donuts has one that is a blueberry donut and omg it's soooo good! :drool: Love the french cruller's too with a nice french vanilla cappuccino. Oh the calories the calories! Hell if this stuff doesn't taste good though! :giggle:

elevation2u said:
my Rottie loves carrots, she's quite eccentric in many other ways but she goes nuts for carrots

just though I would disrupt this thread and go off on a tangent of this highly important info
:sexywink:

my two love carrots also:love:!!!!! THey get one morning and night....if we run out...omg:yikes: they are so pissed!

Carek1230 said:
I like those apple fritters, and the french crullers too and maple bars. Mmmmm....this is making me crave a donut and a good cup of coffee! :drool:

nothing like having a chocolate iced ring post coffee dip...the frosting gets nice and melty and its just wonderful...LOL :drool:

I love those (the best ones were from the long gone Mister Donut company...but I like DnD :D) and long johns: the rectagle shaped ones with a line of white fluffy frosting down the middle with powdered sugar on them...

Back
Top Bottom