email virus question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BAW

The Flower
For the last week or so, I have been getting bombarded with emails containing an attachment with the W32.Netsky.B@mm virus.

The good thing is that they go into my bulk mail folder so I can get rid of them and of course I don't open the attachment but I'm getting literally 20 or 30 of these per day. I clear my bulk mail folder and within 10 minutes, 2 more emails are there.

Is this happening to anyone else? I'm starting to wonder if this is random or if I'm being targeted by someone.

:|

There is always SOME kind of worm virus going around.
Last month or whenever when that one bad my doom thing was going around I was getting them every single day.

Maybe you're just last in line :wink:

simlar thing happend to me today...got an e-mail saying : is this you?
with an attachemnt...deleted it straight away without opening...who could spend so much time making the bloody things!

Char....you're not the first..you won't be the last....and all I have to say..is damn people with no lives...make my work habitat a virtual hell...because you are constantly chasing, updating, checking, blah blah blaaahhhhhhhhhh

yeah, they're a royal pain in the ass. I work for a HelpDesk, so our e-mail is in about 2000 contact lists so of course we get hundreds of virus infected e-mails a day, plus countless others from students, faculty, and staff asking why they're getting bounced messages that they didn't send and "letting us know there's a virus going around".

Back
Top Bottom