Dull, Perth and Kinross, Scotland, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
respect tuf edge. He and bono only.

Fuck YES. I got a package and I was all excited cause I thought it was the package Sicy sent me, but it was not. It was from my Aunt Jackie. I never in my life thought I'd be disappointed by her packages of cookies she occasionally sent me, but at that moment I was. Then I opened the box. Holy Fucking Shit. It's not just cookies. There was a frog stuffed animal in there. Assorted candy. A pair of socks. AND

A GIANT FUCKING BOX OF LEMONHEADS

A lot of people don't know this, but I'm really not all that fond of candy. I'm not sure how my aunt even knew that lemonheads are pretty much the only candy I whole-heartedly enjoy.

respect tuf edge. He and bono only.

Fuck YES. I got a package and I was all excited cause I thought it was the package Sicy sent me, but it was not. It was from my Aunt Jackie. I never in my life thought I'd be disappointed by her packages of cookies she occasionally sent me, but at that moment I was. Then I opened the box. Holy Fucking Shit. It's not just cookies. There was a frog stuffed animal in there. Assorted candy. A pair of socks. AND

A GIANT FUCKING BOX OF LEMONHEADS

A lot of people don't know this, but I'm really not all that fond of candy. I'm not sure how my aunt even knew that lemonheads are pretty much the only candy I whole-heartedly enjoy.

We don't have lemonheads here, bar maybe a few inner-city delis that sell some Fine American Lollies. But they sound awesome, Ashley. They really do sound awesome.

We don't have lemonheads here, bar maybe a few inner-city delis that sell some Fine American Lollies. But they sound awesome, Ashley. They really do sound awesome.

But But But! Barney said "If all the raindrops were lemondrops and gumdrops oh what a rain that would be"

DON'T TELL ME YOU GUYS DON'T RESPECT BARNEY'S WISHES!

PLEASE DONT BUY HYPNAGOGIC STATES EP FROM ITUNES FOR £7.99

IT IS ABSURD!

TMU HAS MANAGED TO FUCK THIS UP TO ANOTHER LEVEL!

MY EMAIL TO THEM TODAY IS BELOW
ITS EASIER THAN WRITING IT OUT AGAIN NICELY...
(THOSE OFFENDED BY COLOURFUL LANGUAGE LOOK AWAY NOW)

>

DEAR...

I FUCKING DESPAIR
AGAIN

HYPNAGOGIC STATES EP IS NOW UP ON UK ITUNES...

5 TRACKS FOR £7.99?
FOR FUCKS SAKE!

AND THE PACKAGE IS COMPLETEY MISSING THE EXTRA BONUS TRACK (65DOS ALT REMIX OF "THE ONLY ONE")

SO
YOU CAN BUY THE FOUR REMIXES BY 30STM/AFI/MCR/FOB INDIVIDUALLY FOR 79P EACH...

BUT YOU ONLY GET THE 65DOS "EXPLODING HEAD SYNDROME" REMIX OF ALL FOUR SINGLES IF YOU PAY £7.99 FOR "THE ALBUM"...

IE YOU ARE BEING ASKED TO PAY £4.83 FOR THE 65DOS REMIX... !!!
WHO THE FUCK IS GOING TO PAY THIS AND NOT FEEL TOTALLY RIPPED OFF?

IT'S NOT A FUCKING ALBUM!
IT'S A 5 TRACK EP
AND YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GET AN EXTRA FREE TRACK (THE 65DOS REMIX OF "THE ONLY ONE") IF YOU BUY IT AS A 5 TRACK EP
AND ITS SUPPOSED TO COST LESS IF YOU BUY IT AS A 5 TRACK EP THAN IF YOU BUY THE 5 TRACKS INDIVIDUALLY...

THAT IS WHAT WAS AGREED

THIS IS SO TOTALLY WRONG
I REALLY DO FUCKING DESPAIR

WHY IS IT SO INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT TO GET ANYTHING DONE RIGHT?

PLEASE FIX THIS NOW

>

I AM POSTING THIS AS I FEEL

UPSET!

ANYWAY
PLEASE ONLY BUY THIS 5 TRACK EP FROM ITUNES WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE FOR AROUND £4.00 OR LESS AND YOU GET THE FREE 65DOS T.O.O REMIX - IT'S FAB AND THE MONEY (WELL - OUR SHARE OF IT!) IS GOING TO A GOOD CAUSE...

THIS GOES FOR ANY OTHER ITUNES STORES AROUND THE WORLD

LIKE JAPAN...

ONWARDS...
RSX

Why? Cause I can.

Guys, WTAHAN is onto a third thread about when NLOTH will leak. They have made over 2,000 posts about a leak that hasn't happened yet.

Jesus Christ, no wonder we don't take that part of the forum seriously. I may have 94,000+ posts, but at least I'm not sad enough to sit around wondering when the fuck an album I'll have in two weeks will leak.

Guys, WTAHAN is onto a third thread about when NLOTH will leak. They have made over 2,000 posts about a leak that hasn't happened yet.

Jesus Christ, no wonder we don't take that part of the forum seriously. I may have 94,000+ posts, but at least I'm not sad enough to sit around wondering when the fuck an album I'll have in two weeks will leak.

Do they have a reason to think something that has been this well guarded is going to leak TWO WEEKS early?

I have fucking negative respect for WTAHAN.

And Ashley, since it'll be out in Ireland and Japan in just two weeks, I think it is fair to expect a leak soon. It's being pressed and distributed so far and wide that it's fairly inevitable somebody's going to pick up a copy - whether they decide to upload it to the world, who knows. I expect we'll have it in about a week.

But I don't think we need over 2,000 fucking posts pointlessly speculating on a leak that'll happen when it happens. I mean, these things just occur. Nobody bloody well sits around expecting something to leak today. Well, loser fanatics with "gut feelings" might, but if it happens - well, it's the case of Lisa's rock keeping away tigers.

Ali, were you the one wanting to know about I Fucking Despair, and I feel

upset?

That's actually why I quoted what I did, but I thought you'd left, so I just quoted it for the hell ofi t.

I'm not sure.. I was wondering where all the Fucking Despair and dramatic

pauses
were coming from...

Distracted by photos of the fires.

But I don't think we need over 2,000 fucking posts pointlessly speculating on a leak that'll happen when it happens. I mean, these things just occur. Nobody bloody well sits around expecting something to leak today. Well, loser fanatics with "gut feelings" might, but if it happens - well, it's the case of Lisa's rock keeping away tigers.

I have toenail clippings that keep dinosaurs away. :yes:

So, I was listening to Zooropa. So I did this.

zooropa-1.png

And Ashley, since it'll be out in Ireland and Japan in just two weeks, I think it is fair to expect a leak soon. It's being pressed and distributed so far and wide that it's fairly inevitable somebody's going to pick up a copy - whether they decide to upload it to the world, who knows. I expect we'll have it in about a week.

It's just, man, I don't know. I'm not shocked Springsteen leaked, but The Killers did not leak. At all. We only got it early because it came out in Japan so early. We got the Japan version instead of a for real leak. I don't think they were working that hard to stop Day and Age from leaking. NLOTH, they're working pretty fucking hard, ya know?

But I very well could be wrong, and it could leak by this evening for all I know. Day and Age was just the first leak I ever waited for, so it's the one bit of experience I have.

The lack of a Killers leak is mystifying, I'll admit, but then the hype for NLOTH is 10x the hype for Day & Age, so it seems to me only likely that it'll leak because 1. some person in the production chain gets it and is excited enough to share it far and wide or 2. somebody in a group that does leaks gets their hands on it, knowing it's one of the most wanted albums of the year, and really makes a name for how madly awesome their group is by leaking it.

The lack of a Killers leak is mystifying, I'll admit, but then the hype for NLOTH is 10x the hype for Day & Age, so it seems to me only likely that it'll leak because 1. some person in the production chain gets it and is excited enough to share it far and wide or 2. somebody in a group that does leaks gets their hands on it, knowing it's one of the most wanted albums of the year, and really makes a name for how madly awesome their group is by leaking it.

Yeah, I know I have very limited experience, and those two scenarios seem really likely. I just...still don't think it'll happen for at least another week. But..I could be very wrong.

I was surprised at how early HTDAAB leaked, and I'm even more surprised that we already have Amor Vincit Omnia when it's not released until after NLOTH. But I think NLOTH is pretty imminent, i.e. within a week. I hope so anyway. I'd like to just listen to the damn thing and get it over and done with. It's getting really boring how the whole forum seems to be like some drooling dog awaiting any little morsel that falls within its reach. Boring and pathetic.

It's getting really boring how the whole forum seems to be like some drooling dog awaiting any little morsel that falls within its reach. Boring and pathetic.

I would have used a different word than "boring", but I was feeling like this back when they were announcing the delay in further annoucements.

I would have used a different word than "boring", but I was feeling like this back when they were announcing the delay in further annoucements.

Would "tedious" or "mindnumbing" suit you better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom