Do you still have your appendix?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Is your appendix still in your body?

• Yep.

Votes: 54 79.4%
  • Nope.

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
if you have it taken out is it harder to poo?

school is made up

i dont believe in grading

at all

did you break your finger? :hyper:

surgery in the air

:sniff:

:surgery:

maybe you broke more than one bone in once :hmm:

Maybe all my bones are broken and as I'm used to it I think it's perfectly normal.

scratchchin.gif

no it doesnt

its part of the great plan of feminists

Sicy said:

So ... how do you know when you need to get your appendix out? I'm sure it hurts, but how do you distinguish it from a regular stomach ache or gas or something.

Pain in lower right part of you nether regions is the first indication. When the doctor pushes in on the area, it doesn't really hurt, but when he lets up and you scream with pain, its probably your appendix.

You can have a fever and throw up too.

I think they confirm it with a blood test to check your white cell count but I don't think they can be 100% positive its your appendix until they go in or it bursts :yikes:

Last edited:
A kid at my kids' school appendix burst because he didn't have a fever and no one thought there was anything wrong. They thought he was faking a stomach ache to get to go home early! The school has a policy where they won't call the parents if the kid says they're sick unless they have a fever, but I told them to call me anyway! The kid lived but was sick for a long time. I also knew a girl years ago whose appendix burst and it ruined her female organs and she can't have kids:(

I thought it was the tonsils everyone lost most?

Back
Top Bottom