Desert Island IV Master List & Tournament Schedule

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You get what you want, I get what I want - a strong man to hold me at night, when it's raining outside.

That can be the concept of your progressive black metal list. It's the key to success.

Last edited:
And how it affects all of our lives in depressing, yet insightful ways.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Phanan, is it too late to ask if I can change my cover to this:

picturekv3.jpg

D-Day can live to drink milkshakes another day.

I can change it when the competition starts and on the website, if you wish.

Khan would have to change it on the first page of this thread if you want that.

phanan said:

I can change it when the competition starts and on the website, if you wish.

Khan would have to change it on the first page of this thread if you want that.

Please do, thanks.

Khan said she'd do it. I'll have to ask again though, not sure if she remembers saying that last night.

Lara Mullen said:
You're killing me with your eyes? :uhoh:

You choose my (current) favorite Bruce song, I would never kill you with my eyes for that :hug:

JOHN ON THE OTHER HAND! :mad:

bono_212 said:

You choose my (current) favorite Bruce song, I would never kill you with my eyes for that :hug:

JOHN ON THE OTHER HAND! :mad:

Ta, it's my favourite too. Someone else persuaded me to choose that one, actually. :)

I should probably add this in so that my tracklist makes some sort of sense:

This tracklist is, quite simply, about a dream about a girl. However, as dreams often go, it is fragmented and yet coherent, questionable and yet sensible. It doesn't always make sense, but neither do dreams. The question is, is it a dream, or is it a nightmare?

The opening act, Dream, is the first part of the dream: drifting off to sleep, and awaking in an unfamiliar landscape. The second act, Loss, acts as an interlude where the girl is somehow spirited away, when the dream turns to a nightmare. The final act, Regret, deals with the loss and grief.

Hopefully that makes it slightly more understandable.

So I was just importing Irishteen/Lemonchick's playlist and realized something: the Arcade Fire song isn't present and the Talking Heads song is represented twice.

the tourist said:
So I was just importing Irishteen/Lemonchick's playlist and realized something: the Arcade Fire song isn't present and the Talking Heads song is represented twice.

Hopefully either Irishteen or Lemonchick can upload the Arcade Fire song if needed, although I think quite a few of us have it already.

Also, FYI to everyone: apparently my third link wasn't downloading, for whatever reason. I've since reuploaded, so the first part of my second half should work now.

Hey, Phanan, I just went to get your 3rd link again on the DI site, and it's not downloading. On the mediafire page it says that file was uploaded 4/7... so I was wondering if you updated the link.

the tourist said:

I just uploaded it and sent a link to Phanan, hopefully it can go up on the website

the tourist said:
Hey, Phanan, I just went to get your 3rd link again on the DI site, and it's not downloading. On the mediafire page it says that file was uploaded 4/7... so I was wondering if you updated the link.

WTF? I deleted the old link and re-uploaded the zip file, and you're right, it says it was uploaded 4/7.

I'll try it again.

Irishteen, I'll get your new link up tonight.

Actually, I had a moment now, so I've got a new link that I'm happy to say works - I verified it myself, so it should be good to go.

Irishteen, I checked my email, but saw no link. Did you send it yet?

Irishteen said:
I just uploaded it and sent a link to Phanan, hopefully it can go up on the website

Oops, sorry about that, I'm pretty sure that was one of my files. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom