Describe the grumpy sarcastic person above you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dr pepper said:
why do people think im inmyplace13??? would like ta know for d craic, is that stewie from family guy????? coldplay fan i guess??? not a big fan but speed of sound is v.good i like it

Because I'm Interference's most vocal Dr Pepper addict.

Yes it is Stewie from his iPod commercial.

Yes, I'm probably Interference's most vocal Coldplay fan, as well.

^ stewie has commercial!!! cool! dr pepper is nice :drool:

who do you think i am? a band member or what??? or is an insiders thing that i wouldnt get??? :sad:

Last edited:
^ it wasn't actually a commercial, it was a bit from Family Guy. Peter goes "this is turning out worse than Stewie's iPod commercial", and Stewie does an iPod jig to "The Warrior"

who do you think i am? a band member or what??? or is an insiders thing that i wouldnt get??? :sad:

^haha "imp" sounds like something from lord of the rings

im a nosey person... I NEED TA KNOW!!!! lolz

redkat, I've got AIM, not MSN. But email me at inmyplace13 @ hotmail.com. I think I know your question already :wink:

We need to splurge and get the premium memberships so we can PM, that would solve this little problem.

DP, you really ought to go to the Babyface Cafe and introduce yourself. Good way to meet some of the cool people on here. You've already met us though, that's really all you'll need.

^ i havent really met any of ye... i know inmyplace13 is thought to be me and is a coldplay fan, thats it! and i know ye have a secret gang... do anyone have MSN? i dont really wana post my address here (spam!), but wud luv ta talk ta yas....

That's cause I don't use MSN. A lot of the people who frequent this thread do, though. I run through AIM, only because it's the same service all these Texas fuckers I call my friends use.

That's not to say that they fuck Texas. It's a land mass, so that's entirely impossible.

I suggest that when people know that a banned member is back on the board, to please let me know.

Alright guys, enough with the invites. I appreciate it, but I'm not downloading MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom