describe already continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^^Just made an edit:p

Plus i just have really irregular sleeping habits...chance to watch some more black books though...dylan moran:drool: :cool:

Last edited:
i like the book but my old man essay has to be 5 pages but it's a cool essay i write elvis on the island the day santiago gets back from fishing

^^depends...certainly felt like that at times last night...got some good pics of my green hair:rockon:

^^^I hated the book and practically fell asleep during it....I don't even remember what happened :lmao: The essay is not going to be fun :|

^I think.....don't remember

It was probably in the 4 page biography I had to read on him....whatever :shrug:

I'm probably not sounding very studious tonight :lmao:

^^^ I fall asleep when writing essays all the time...not gun :l

^^^^Yeh there were a few people here who had green hair...i thought i was a cert for a costume prize....had a great night though, some guys from my hall even played a few irish tunes at the bar....

^ I just went into the city centre with a few mates for a movie, no drinking involved since I'm a teenager :wink:. But we did go to see a film about Irish nationalist Pride, well not really but ti had Westminister blowing up, and I think that is straight up Irish National Pride :wink:

^^^ it's about his writing stlye he writes the bare to the bone description then leaves the ret up to the reader to interperate

^^^^ Someone here loves pizza, and it ain't Jesus, God damn you all, I want Jesus................:sad: he once appeared to me in the form of an invisible monkey, but now he's gone :sad:

^^^^sorry to hear that Circa*hugs*

^Jesus doesnt like pizza? my whole concept of my faith has gone out the window..i thought he hated pizza but had a bit of a thing for tuna sandwhiches:sad:

Last edited:
LJT said:

^Jesus likes pizza? my whole concept of my faith has gone out the window..i thought he hated pizza but had a bit of a thing for tuna sandwhiches:sad:

No sorry

He also liked tea, I heard he stopped on the cross to have a nice cuppa tea, or was that some cake :wink:

^But I did have to do a novel study on The Handmaid's Tale....trust me, you don't want to read that book...:no:

< Is currently doing the play "Juno and the Paycock" in English

We were all shocked when it turned out it wasn't about a male prostitute :wink:

^^I haven't had to read that, but I've had to read some pretty bad ones :shrug:

:ohmy: I just found out my best friend got her first kiss

:cute:

</random>

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom