CSGWs: Remember Me as a Time of Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, I'm ok... went to bed late last night doing this stupid paper.... still have more to go and a presentation in class today and... more papers due this week... and finally moving into our new apartment.... So yeah. :D

Hahaha! Can't wait for Rocktober :dance:

:lol: Rocktober. How can you not get excited with a name like that?! :dance:

Have you see the stage in Barcelona? Looks cracking! :applaud:

Will anyone be watching the band or will the entire crowd be in awe and staring at the stage? :hmm:

I wonder if U2 will make any money on this tour, maybe on the last night they take off into space forever :ohmy:

You know, I've actually been wondering about that first part too. That stage construction and transporting it must cost a fortune. It looks less like a stage and more like a NASA launching pad. So maybe they will actually take off into space. :laugh:

You know, I've actually been wondering about that first part too. That stage construction and transporting it must cost a fortune. It looks less like a stage and more like a NASA launching pad. So maybe they will actually take off into space. :laugh:

I mean seriously 3 of those claws must of cost a few dozen million, U2 must be really confident that this tour will be big because they've spent their retirement funds on it or in Bono's cause the Africa fund :wink:

I mean seriously 3 of those claws must of cost a few dozen million, U2 must be really confident that this tour will be big because they've spent their retirement funds on it or in Bono's cause the Africa fund :wink:

:lol: Perhaps Bono explained the use of the fund in this way:

Bono: I want to build three giant crabs.
Africa fund director: Oh, to feed all the children of Africa? That's wonderful Bono!
Bono: Umm...sure. :shifty:

:wave: We're around. John was laughing uncontrollably for no reason and I'm scared :uhoh:

Weeelll tomorrow we're going to the Art Gallery of Ontario with a friend of mine, I don't really know about the rest of this week but next week we're going to NXNE. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom