Coldplay - LP 6: Ghost Stories

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought provoking stuff here. Thank you for sharing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, after you brought up U2...not me. I couldn't give less of a shut about U2 in comparison to Coldplay. I was talking about the rather interesting use of inspiration in the first two singles so far. It's not very Coldplay like and I find it curious.

Your response to that was to mention U2. My response was that I didn't feel the need to compare the two. You then asked me if I thought Coldplay sounded like U2, to which I said no.... At what point did I apparently begin caring so much about this topic?

Yes, I brought up U2. On a U2 forum. Perhaps you didn't understand what I said. I related your opinion of Coldplays single to U2s single. On a U2 forum.

Seriously. A big fuck you to the people who are posting/quoting a 12000 word, 20 page(if you put in MS word) speech. Take it to FYM and leave this for people who want to discuss music.

Settle down.
It took me 15 minutes to get through a Socrates death speech that had nothing to do with the topic. On my computer is wasn't a problem, but on my phone it took literally about 15 minutes to get through multiple pages that added literally NOTHING to the thread. People are purposely derailing dialogue and it was quite annoying. Do your damn job. I'm not the problem. Tell the people spamming to knock it off.

Sent from my HTC One using U2 Interference mobile app

It took me 15 minutes to get through a Socrates death speech that had nothing to do with the topic. On my computer is wasn't a problem, but on my phone it took literally about 15 minutes to get through multiple pages that added literally NOTHING to the thread. People are purposely derailing dialogue and it was quite annoying. Do your damn job. I'm not the problem. Tell the people spamming to knock it off.

Sent from my HTC One using U2 Interference mobile app

Holy shit, dude.

It was funny the first two or three quotes.

In the immortal words of whoever it was: knock it off.

seriously? diemen already said to stop quoting the post. there, now no one can. it is right there in the faqs that quoting that this is against the rules. (so are posts like "what a joke!" but hey) again, move on.

Would you rather cycle through one post of nonsense or page after page of nonsensical U2 comparisons? At least NSW briefly ended that discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom