Chicken, Alaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, there's this old scientist guy somewhere in my state that does a winter weather forecast every year, predicting events like snowfall, frosts, and temperatures, down to the day, and sometimes hour. He figures it all out by looking at trees and caterpillars or something.

Well, this year I finally managed to do what I mean to do every year and usually forget, I clipped the forecast from the paper and stuck it on my fridge. I am going to keep track of everything he said and see how accurate he really is. The first event is a light frost on October 8th. We shall see.

So, I can now say that I have had a camera down my nose.

Caterpillars can predict light frosts? :ohmy:
Apparently the width of the center stripe of a woolly bear caterpillar can.

woollylp4.jpg

Wow. You're one up on me then!

Welcome back... so what does the inside of your nose look like?

It looks very cramped and blocked! So now I'm on a nasal spray to try to fix that, but if my breathing doesn't substantially improve, then they will probably operate.

Apparently at the back of each nasal passage, it's about half as wide as it should be, and so tight that the doctor could not get the camera nearly as far as he wanted. But because beyond that bottleneck, there isn't actually that much of concern, he hopes that some nasal sprays will be enough. If the bottleneck is resolved, I shouldn't have too much of concern.

In completely unrelated news, people, I'm worried. I am increasingly enjoying the music of an indie rock band.

Indie rock.

But Pinback's Offcell EP really is rather good.

You're always tired or bored, Liam. Maybe you need to stop tiring yourself out with the potatofriend and stop boring yourself with the worst of prog.

It looks very cramped and blocked! So now I'm on a nasal spray to try to fix that, but if my breathing doesn't substantially improve, then they will probably operate.
Yikes. Hopefully the spray will do the trick!

In completely unrelated news, people, I'm worried. I am increasingly enjoying the music of an indie rock band.

Indie rock.

But Pinback's Offcell EP really is rather good.
Pfft, labels. If you enjoy it, you enjoy it.

I'm tired too :(

I'd better go ahead and head to bed :yawn:
Seeya! :wave:

Hey Ali and any other Melburnians who may be about, I see John So has decided not to run for a third term as Mayor. Hurrah!

:tsk:

Can't see

Can't breathe

Can't eat cheese

Can't hold his alcohol

Ax, you're officially hopeless....

:tongue:

:wink:

:hyper:

HI PEEPS!!!! :hyper: :yippie:

Yikes. Hopefully the spray will do the trick!

Pfft, labels. If you enjoy it, you enjoy it.

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure I want surgeons doing funky things inside my nose. :uhoh:

And it's just, well, me, liking an indie rock band. It is perhaps a sign of the Apocalypse.

Hey Ali and any other Melburnians who may be about, I see John So has decided not to run for a third term as Mayor. Hurrah!
Oh. Did he have two terms already?

*clueless about local politics*

I'd rather him than Kennett, though. I'd rather Mussolini than Kennett, Hawthorn supporter or not.

Can't see

Can't breathe

Can't eat cheese

Can't hold his alcohol

Ax, you're officially hopeless....

:tongue:

:wink:

:hyper:

HI PEEPS!!!! :hyper: :yippie:
:lol:

Hey Kim!! :hug: :hyper: Long time no see... :sad:

Oh. Did he have two terms already?

*clueless about local politics*

I'd rather him than Kennett, though. I'd rather Mussolini than Kennett, Hawthorn supporter or not.

:lol:

Hey Kim!! :hug: :hyper: Long time no see... :sad:

:sad: I know...I have gained a life lately. :madwife:

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure I want surgeons doing funky things inside my nose. :uhoh:

And it's just, well, me, liking an indie rock band. It is perhaps a sign of the Apocalypse.
Hmm. Well, the world didn't end on that day I got to work at 7am, so signs of impending Apocalypse aren't always reliable.

Although someone was telling me today that we're in the middle of the Apocalypse right now, and always have been. And probably always will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom