Cascade d'Arse, Pyrenees, France

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people think he's funny? He's a fucking idiot.

I DON'T KNOW. I was wondering if younger people would understand and I was just too old to get it, but apparently this isn't the case. I remain baffled.

I really should find something else to listen to when I wake up, I'm sure this isn't good for my blood pressure.

Also, did they announce earlier that Tom & Alex are going to be hosting some of this later? Luuuucky us.

Man, that Drapht/Skrillex double-hit made me hate so many people.

Yeah, traditionally the breakfast hosts get to host the last 10 or 20 tracks. SIGH. Mind you, we can probably all guess what they're going to be.

I hate Skrillex. I am baffled by anyone who voted for it, but they should probably be the ones getting deported.

Haha, just discovered that the guy behind this Arnold song, Luke Million, is a member of The Swiss ... the band who caused Alpine to change their name from Swiss to Alpine.

Also, having fun rating some of this stuff on RYM as it comes up.

Haha, just discovered that the guy behind this Arnold song, Luke Million, is a member of The Swiss ... the band who caused Alpine to change their name from Swiss to Alpine.

Also, having fun rating some of this stuff on RYM as it comes up.

Are you allowed to give minus infinity to Skrillex?

Are you allowed to give minus infinity to Skrillex?

:lol:

I gave it 1/5. Not as bad as most of my 0.5s, like that Nicki Minaj shite I got stuck into the other day.

And wow, Jebediah, blast from the past. Guy doesn't seem to have as bad a voice any more.

Of course Triple J squeezed in a mild hint at a joke for #69.

Whatever this is, it's a bit slow to get going and sounds awkward after the joke though.

I find it hard to believe even Brokencyde is worse than Skrillex.

At least I don't remember how it goes now, unlike fucking Taio Cruz whose godawful Hangover song is probably still stuck in some nook of my head.

Ooh, so this is from Bon Iver's new album?

Cobbler, don't you like this? Not sure how you can slag off the Husky song and praise this. Though this is a bit better, yeah.

Another Bon Iver song?!

And so that's this New Navy band that I've heard a bunch of hype about. Not too bad but wasn't paying 100% attention.

Hi, that was the most boring work day ever apart from the awesome customer who kept requesting more Midnight Oil songs from me :lol:

I saw the worst bogans EVER on the tram home. And the neigbours are having a barbecue and it smells fucking amazing.

Yes, yes I do.

This is relevant to Charlotte's interests: I saw a product at the grocery store the other day claiming to be bacon jerky. I'm not quite sure how that works, but I'm certainly intrigued.

:hmm: Weird. I don't think I would like it despite liking both things, since bacon needs to be crispy and jerky is chewy.

Made dinner tonight. One of those frozen, pre-prepared meals. Chicken and farfalle in vodka sauce. It literally smelt and tasted like hot buttered vomit. Palate cleanser? Actual vodka. I'm still hungry, but I'm put off eating for a while. Guess I'll drink till I don't care.

I have no sympathy. You purchased a ready-meal :tsk:

It took me forever to find out that Bon Iver was a band and not just some lovesick guy with a beard.

:hmm: Weird. I don't think I would like it despite liking both things, since bacon needs to be crispy and jerky is chewy.

I have no sympathy. You purchased a ready-meal :tsk:
I'm intrigued enough that I might have to try it the next I'm at the grocery store.

:reject: If i knew how to make vodka sauce, I wouldn't have this predicament.

Speaking of Bon Iver, another Bon Iver song?!

First artist to log three this year. Now if his fan base had stuck to one song, how high might've that got ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom