Care to have a randoom argument ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My family gave me a ton of candy and a Patriots pint glass for my birthday. :D

:up:

my neighbor's alarm clock is beeping :mad:

they're not there, but for some reason it's beeping its fucking beeper out.

last time mine went off they wrote on my door in dry-erase marker "turn off your alarm!!"

dry-erase or no dry-erase, it took some work to wash it off. :down:

so i wrote on their door. not in dry-erase. i don't have one of those (someone stole it off my door). i only had a sharpie :evil:

IWasBored said:
:up:

my neighbor's alarm clock is beeping :mad:

they're not there, but for some reason it's beeping its fucking beeper out.

last time mine went off they wrote on my door in dry-erase marker "turn off your alarm!!"

dry-erase or no dry-erase, it took some work to wash it off. :down:

so i wrote on their door. not in dry-erase. i don't have one of those (someone stole it off my door). i only had a sharpie :evil:

Who sets their alarm to beep? What ever happened to music :hmm:

Oh wait, they could have set their alarm to one of those 24 hour Celine Dion stations :evil: :hmm:

fah said:

Who sets their alarm to beep? What ever happened to music :hmm:

Oh wait, they could have set their alarm to one of those 24 hour Celine Dion stations :evil: :hmm:

i set mine to beep because i'm afraid i won't wake up if it's set to anything else. although the radio might get me out of bed faster, with my luck the dial would find one of those evil stations on its own after i set it :yikes:

better question: who sets their alarm to beep at 8pm?!?!?!

by the way, these dipsticks did this the other day, at about 11am

:mad:

My roommate freshman year set her alarm to beep really LOUD and she slept right through it every single day. I started shutting it off...it wasn't my fault she didn't hear it and missed her 8:00 class every day.

my crazy roommate from hong kong freshman year turned off my alarm clock. but she was a weirdo who cooked fish soup for breakfast at 8am on weekends :huh:

the thing that pissed me off was that she'd turn my alarm off, but she'd set her phone as an alarm and sleep with it under her pillow. i couldn't turn it off, and the days where she had to get up first, for some disturbing reason i'd hear her alarm long before she woke up :huh

HAHAHAHAHA BIG EARS IS ON NESN!!! :lmao:

jesus christ. i've got beeping alarms and big ears singing his own version of 'god bless america' going here...

:pluggingears:

:hmm: That sounds like sarcasm...

I already have the best birthday thread of all time and it's not even my birthday yet!! :love:

wankerman's birthday thread is seriously the most creative birthday thread to date.

bbug's S.S. SSBOAB, my paint, shari's card....

cujo just has to show up with some poetry, and you'll be all set.

oh, some scary mullet-lady almost ran me over today. she got the idea that she'd drive out the parking lot through the cross-walk cut-out. :der: she asked where the school of management building was.

i directed her to the building next door :evil: i wonder if she was smart enough to figure it out before she went wandering around a considerably small auditorium (but going on hairstyle alone, i doubt it).

i got a haircut today....:hmm:

arw9797 said:

:tsk:

Queen Bee! Not bbug!

:reject:

i can't read, apparently.

:shifty:
:reject:

queen bee, that's what i meant!

their posts must have been next to each other or something....

:shifty:

Kariann said:
Schmeg....did you get my email from this morning?
Yeah, I just realized I replied to your Gap address when you asked that. :der: Hotmail eats my sent messages so I'll have to try to recreate the masterpiece I wrote back!

Back
Top Bottom