Bono at Yankee game tonight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well "Bono" went to the john or got a dog...when he came back and sat down it painfully not him...:ohmy: Sorry

I would lose all respect for Bono if I found out that he liked baseball. :wink:

We walked around Toronto on Sunday and there was a street blocked off because they were filming a commercial for the new Ford Fusion sedan. Rumors were going around that Derek Jeter was going to be in the commercial as he was in town for the weekend for the Yanks/Jays series. Look out for a Ford car ad with lots of popcorn....

man....I'm sorry but it looks just like him. plus this guy looks very bored...just like someone who does like/know baseball

Carek1230 said:

Hahahaha :lmao: So would I! I get soooooooooo bored with the sport of baseball!

Baseball bites....hockey is the game.

I just read this in the Toronto Sun that I tucked in my bag on the way home. It features Edge's opinion on hockey: "I've seen hockey on TV many times," he said. "I'm just amazed by it. Incredible. Men dressing up as automobiles and crashing into one another."

I thought that was a great quote:)

Bobo U2 said:
Well it looks just like him front row behind the plate

Well, Time Warner sucks so I'm not finding it on to see. Maybe Tony from the Unforgettable Fire is taking in a game. :bono:

Before we three get this thread of topic again...

For an Irishman Bono has a piss weak attidude toward sport. :down:

Now.

Cricket>>>>Rugby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rugby League>>Netball>>>>>>>Golf (Michael Campbell :drool: )>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Formula One>>>>>>>>>>>>>Significant Others>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Friends>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Disgruntled Goats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X&Y>>George W. Bush>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>American Football>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baseball.

Last edited:
listen... baseball is american, if bono is at a yankee game, it could just be a publicity stunt...

Or he likes baseball. We know he digs America, maybe he's come to love baseball? It's as American as Mom and Apple Pie!

Plus, the beauty of baseball lies in the magic of the numbers. It's a thinking man's game ... and we all know how smart Bono is.

:wink:

timothius said:

Now.

Cricket>>>>Rugby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rugby League>>Netball>>>>>>>Golf (Michael Campbell :drool: )>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Formula One>>>>>>>>>>>>>Significant Others>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Food>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Friends>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>George W. Bush>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>American Football>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baseball.

You forgot "shit" before ol' Dubya.

timothius said:
Is Northen Island a country now? :hmm:

I jest. :jester:

hehe actually your right...i don't want NI to exist as a country:p

So my comment on golf and cricket still stands:wink:

Last edited:
timothius said:

It stands, but on one prosthetic limb. :wink:

Of Terminator T1 make and quality...in otherwords my prosthetic limb kicks arse:mad:

timothius said:

Now.

Cricket>>>>Rugby>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rugby League>>Netball>>>>>>>Golf (Michael Campbell :drool: )>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Formula One>>>>>>>>>>>>>Significant Others>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Friends>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Disgruntled Goats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X&Y>>George W. Bush>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>American Football>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Baseball.

Not. Quite.

My Kate>Rugby>Cricket>>>>>>>>>Yachting>>>>>>>Car racing not on oval circuits>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Certain friends and family>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Australia
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rugby league >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Car racing on oval circuits>Bowls>Golf>American football>Baseball>Synchronised swimming.

So Rugby League is worse than Australia?
Golf ranks so low despite us being the best in the world at it?

I'm sorry my ranknig skills are totally superior to yours. I guess you could say, I outrank you. :wink:

:tsk:

you know, I feel bad for you guys, I really do. I'll pray for you.

I do agree that baseball is reeeeeally boring, but American Football, or as we call it in America, Football, as well as basketball are great sports. I suppose the Brits and all their silly little "commonwealth" friends don't have much of an empire left, so they have to hold on to their imagined superiority in the sports world. Such a sad story.

Oh if this turns into one of those threads...:drool:

...and Yachting now is a sport too:eyebrow:

You New Zealanders are a weird bunch...

Back
Top Bottom