Bollard, Simmerath, Germany Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the words are falling out of my brain now, it's asking for sleep, may as well obey its orders!

Goodnight. Nice talking to you guys. :wave:

Have a good one, Vlad! :wave:

Think I might bail too. Want to be up at a reasonable time tomorrow.

I sent the girl in charge an email because I hadn't heard anything at all this year, she replied with "we don't know if we're doing it this year", would of been nice if they told me you know?

I sent the girl in charge an email because I hadn't heard anything at all this year, she replied with "we don't know if we're doing it this year", would of been nice if they told me you know?

Wow, what the fuck?

Hopefully you'll sort something out, John.

In other news. I'm aware that the setlist party is on for DC.

The fact that they're not giving me the grant doesn't bother me as much as the lack of communication. If they told me in August they might not be doing it this year I could of lived but to not even tell me until I email them? What was I supposed to do just sit here and forget I was supposed to get one? This coming on the day I spent all my cash paying off my credit card and am now completely broke doesn't not improve my mood about it one bit :lol:

U2 are playing? Mofo time? :hyper:

This smells just like my tafe course this year. the maths class has been exellent. but most of the other classes are 'we don't know whats going on' ......Works paying, so I'm not complaining ....but still.

Communication is too much effort.

Pretty sure now that the Mofo soundcheck was just the techs.

They wouldn't dig it out at one of these single dates anyway....

Raleigh did have its Popmart gig cancelled, you'd think they deserve a Pop song. But as if U2 think like that.

Muse should be starting any minute.

Raleigh did have its Popmart gig cancelled, you'd think they deserve a Pop song. But as if U2 think like that.

Muse should be starting any minute.

Australia ended up with a shit load of ATYCLB stuff on Vertigo.....so I'd not put it past them, highly doubtful.

Australia ended up with a shit load of ATYCLB stuff on Vertigo.....so I'd not put it past them, highly doubtful.

Australia's a bit different though - there have been gigs in North Carolina post-Popmart, just not in Raleigh itself. Plus, if U2 had missed Australia on Popmart rather than Elevation, do you really think they'd have dredged up Pop tunes for us? :wink:

Muse on, opened with Knights Of Cydonia.

According to the drool over bono, i mean setlist party.....muse have started.

These days, I stick with the Superthread and Twitter rather than whatever that is that happens on the tour forum. It's certainly not the setlist parties of old.

Australia's a bit different though - there have been gigs in North Carolina post-Popmart, just not in Raleigh itself. Plus, if U2 had missed Australia on Popmart rather than Elevation, do you really think they'd have dredged up Pop tunes for us? :wink:

Muse on, opened with Knights Of Cydonia.

I think we'd have gotten Discotheque/Staring at the Sun. Maybe an Acousitc Version of Please, as with what was going on with the world.

Nothing of the likes of Mofo or Last night on Earth, though.

Please enlighten me on the happenings on the setlist parties of 'old', Ax. I can't really imagine that much of a difference.

I think we'd have gotten Discotheque/Staring at the Sun. Maybe an Acousitc Version of Please, as with what was going on with the world.

Nothing of the likes of Mofo or Last night on Earth, though.

If we were really lucky, WUDM preceding Stuck! :happy:

Please enlighten me on the happenings on the setlist parties of 'old', Ax. I can't really imagine that much of a difference.

Higher level of discussion, more witty sarcasm, less drool.

During the third leg of Vertigo, timothius and I had a running "Auckland vs Wellington" battle that had me laugh until I cried numerous times.

During the third leg of Vertigo, timothius and I had a running "Auckland vs Wellington" battle that had me laugh until I cried numerous times.

We could still attempt to resurrect the old. :wink:

We could still attempt to resurrect the old. :wink:

Good luck!

If we were really lucky, WUDM preceding Stuck! :happy:

Well its still something from pop, compared to a big fat NOTHING!

Man, the Vertigo setlist parties were awesome. Pure pure Awesome.

Well its still something from pop, compared to a big fat NOTHING!

Man, the Vertigo setlist parties were awesome. Pure pure Awesome.

Well true!

Heh, remember when we renamed them from "Setlist Watch and Party" to "Setlist Bitch and Party"?

Love the new addition to your sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom