Blue Mountains, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*backs away slowly*

A lot better! Waiting on the bottled water we have to get cold. I am really dying for a nice, cold bottle of water right now. :drool:

Yourself?

I'm clearly having too much fun with sized 7 text. But other than that, I'm not too bad. I'm looking up for concert tickets, pity there isn't much good touring Oz for the rest of this year. :sigh:

I'm clearly having too much fun with sized 7 text. But other than that, I'm not too bad. I'm looking up for concert tickets, pity there isn't much good touring Oz for the rest of this year. :sigh:

:lol: Size 7 font is a lot of fun.

Ah, how lame. Sounds like my area of Ohioi!

Ahh, I guess it's not on there. Didn't think it was but I had to refer back anyway.
Damn. It should be though. Not that I am exactly proud of my streak of no alcohol related sickness being broken! :lol:

There's a few bands a like. But i'm not sure I'd really wanna pay to see them live.

I need more live music. After Opeth on Friday, I've nothing lined up for the rest of the year. Though Skipping Girl Vinegar have their album launch at the end of October; U-Wen and I have seen them at the free lunchtime concerts at university and they're not bad, so I might see if he's up for the gig.

I thought drunk sickness was on there too. How disappointed I was to discover the contrary :(

One step ahead. It's in the purity test revision. Here's the alcohol section:

86. had an alcoholic drink?
87. tried at least five different kinds of alcoholic drinks?
88. bought alcohol underage, or been served alcohol at a licenced establishment while underage?
89. been drunk?
90. … before 5pm?
91. had a hangover?
92. participated in a drinking game?
93. used alcohol to lower an MPS's resistance?
94. vomited due to alcohol consumption?
95. … in a public place?
96. lost consciousness due to drinking?
97. … in a public place?

I need more live music. After Opeth on Friday, I've nothing lined up for the rest of the year. Though Skipping Girl Vinegar have their album launch at the end of October; U-Wen and I have seen them at the free lunchtime concerts at university and they're not bad, so I might see if he's up for the gig.

Well I'm interested in Marta Wainwright, and possibly the Living End (not sure on the TLE venue) But Martha is at the Forum which is all GA, I don't really like going to GA Concerts Alone.

One step ahead. It's in the purity test revision. Here's the alcohol section:

86. had an alcoholic drink?
87. tried at least five different kinds of alcoholic drinks?
88. bought alcohol underage, or been served alcohol at a licenced establishment while underage?
89. been drunk?
90. … before 5pm?
91. had a hangover?
92. participated in a drinking game?
93. used alcohol to lower an MPS's resistance?
94. vomited due to alcohol consumption?
95. … in a public place?
96. lost consciousness due to drinking?
97. … in a public place?
Sweeeet. I can safely say yes to most of those. :lol:

Well I'm interested in Marta Wainwright, and possibly the Living End (not sure on the TLE venue) But Martha is at the Forum which is all GA, I don't really like going to GA Concerts Alone.

I usually seem to have to go to concerts alone. :sigh:

Been to six this year, four by myself - Dream Theater, EITS, PT in Sydney, and now Opeth.

Aww this is so sad :(. Ax get drunk and go with him. Allow hilarity to ensue

I can only say yes to the first four. Less boring friends and I should be able to lose the drinking game one!
Drinking games are fun!

Not that uh, I'll be playing any soon. I don't even wanna smell any kind of alcohol for a while now!

I've also been drunk before 5pm (hilarity ensued.) and I've had hangovers plenty of times. New remedy: Dry cereal and powerade.

I won't be drinking again until Sunday after almost getting arrested this past Saturday, but I believe a Labyrinth drinking game will mark said occasion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom