Bill, Wyo. Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

After the latter caused some really good stuff to not advance past the heats in the first tournament, we've relied on the former. Uploads were initially voluntary, but are now mandatory. Anybody who can't upload their tracklist will be disqualified.

So, how do you make a zip folder? I really have no idea. :reject:

I'll be looking forward to hearing how when I get back from work/go on my last break. See ya!

coolian2 said:

They're probably a dodgy finance company and will die before you get at them, if that makes you feel any better.

:lol:

I hope some gale force southerly blows down their building and scatters the debris all over Palmerston North.

Axver said:
Except for my first submission and one track I submitted for the Symphonic Island Supertracklist, I have never used metal because I figure most people aren't open to it. But fuck it, I have an artistic vision here and I'll use whatever tracks achieve it, regardless of genre.
don't feel bad, i have a feeling either everyone will love my tracklisting and it'll take off spectacularly, or (more likely) it'll suck like a phail collins album and lose the first round.

KhanadaRhodes said:

don't feel bad, i have a feeling either everyone will love my tracklisting and it'll take off spectacularly, or (more likely) it'll suck like a phail collins album and lose the first round.

The latter FTW.

:lmao: Health authorities are trying to reduce the scoop size of a scoop of chips from fish and chip shops. They want a scoop to equal 300gm!! Bastards. You already get jackshit for too much money.

gluey said:
:lmao: Health authorities are trying to reduce the scoop size of a scoop of chips from fish and chip shops. They want a scoop to equal 300gm!! Bastards. You already get jackshit for too much money.

WHAT.

Phail Collins has far too many jobs. And he phails at all of them.

By the way ... gluey's here?

gluey said:
:tsk: i hate that shit. it's not really for health reasons, but i was seriously pissed the other day when i went somewhere and saw they'd shrunk the size of their drinking glasses. it's no big deal if you get soda or tea and there's free refills, but the smaller size also applies to things without free refills :down:

coolian2 said:

Can they please go fuck themselves

Those bastards seriously have no sense of humour. I think they are all tofu eating vegans who sit in meditation circles for their evening enjoyment.

Apologies to all tofu eating vegans and meditation circle sitters who aren't trying to take away our scoops of chips.

gluey said:

Those bastards seriously have no sense of humour. I think they are all tofu eating vegans who sit in meditation circles for their evening enjoyment.

Apologies to all tofu eating vegans and meditation circle sitters who aren't trying to take away our scoops of chips.

Naw, fuck them all.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:tsk: i hate that shit. it's not really for health reasons, but i was seriously pissed the other day when i went somewhere and saw they'd shrunk the size of their drinking glasses. it's no big deal if you get soda or tea and there's free refills, but the smaller size also applies to things without free refills :down:

Or when they fill it so damn full of ice, without asking, and you have the equivalent of one mouthful of drink in the glass.

KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i know! i've had "in the kitchen" since i think 2002 or 2003. but maybe i'm still in the kitchen, but phail collins is here too :wink:

I'm sorry, I just don't think I recognise you any more.

But it makes me laugh, so it's good.

gluey said:
Or when they fill it so damn full of ice, without asking, and you have the equivalent of one mouthful of drink in the glass.
that used to bother me, but now i like lots of ice in my drink (which in this case, the only thing i drink iced is, wait for it dr. dré...ICED TEA!!!!) because it makes it super cold. i usually get like three refills when i'm out anyway so it doesn't matter to me, the ice doesn't have a chance to water down my drink.

when i get milk somewhere though, i sure as hell don't want any ice and i'll send it back if someone were crazy enough to dilute my moo juice. :tsk: :down:

Axver said:
I'm sorry, I just don't think I recognise you any more.

But it makes me laugh, so it's good.
:lol: it could be worse, i could've changed my avatar too! i briefly considered fucking (or is it phucking? lol) with a phail collins pic but i decided against it. too much phail in one post is a bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom