Beaver Liquors - 110 E Beaver Creek Blvd Avon, CO Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was given my membership as an anonymous gift from someone like a year and a half ago.

Quite frankly, I find it hard to imagine using this site without it. I have no means to pay with since I don't have a credit card.

That sucks. I really will hate using the site without it, so I've gotta try and keep it if I can.

Sweet. I'm not really thinking about renewing mine. I don't spend as much time on here as I used to, anyway. I don't think there'd be much benefit for me.

Having you back for even a little while has been awesome.

I mainly have stayed on this site for the education about new music. It's easy to keep track of in B&C.

Mario Kart's more a multiplayer game, though.

True. I have the same feeling with FIFA 09 and NBA. They're good on your own, but so much fun playing with a friend!

The Online play adds some more excitement, but its not the same as having the person next to you, so you can rub it in when you annihilate them 5-0 in FIFA :drool:

i think it's got whiskey, guinness, and like, baileys or something to make it creamy. it's like having an orgy in st. stephen's green, but in your mouth!

Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. Must.Find.
I mainly have stayed on this site for the education about new music. It's easy to keep track of in B&C.

I admit, I've stayed for you guys...and it's mostly been a good thing :). Also the music, yes.

I really do want to play it though....I need to hear the story.

You can probably youtube the cut scenes. Your not missing much....I suppose its not the worst ever, but it was soooo hyped up, and turned out to be very average. Its too repetitive. at least for me...too many glitches....the graphics in the cut scenes were great though.

You can probably youtube the cut scenes. Your not missing much....I suppose its not the worst ever, but it was soooo hyped up, and turned out to be very average. Its too repetitive. at least for me...too many glitches....the graphics in the cut scenes were great though.

I've been considering that, but the Star Wars maniac in me is dying to play it.

Doooo it. It'll be over within a week if you put some time into. Its not hard to finish at all.

I haven't even hooked my Wii up this semester, just haven't felt like playing. I almost feel like I should sell the thing, but then I remember I have Guitar Hero at home, and the only reason I haven't been playing it is because I was all emo about having to leave GH behind.

Awww! hugtime!!! :hug:

:kiss: < I'm takin' it up a notch.

I haven't even hooked my Wii up this semester, just haven't felt like playing. I almost feel like I should sell the thing, but then I remember I have Guitar Hero at home, and the only reason I haven't been playing it is because I was all emo about having to leave GH behind.

Hehe...which Guitar Hero, World Tour?

Oh yes....All my life I wanted to play drums, and I suspect this is the closest I'm ever going to get.

Haha, I have III and World Tour. The drums are always fun. I can only play on Hard. I can't say I'd do well on expert.

I must dust that game off tonight, before the Daniel Mafia takes over the superthread. They desperately need a U2 song or two on it.......I wanna download the Bruce song pack......I should do that, I can pretend to be Max Weinberg!

:kiss: < I'm takin' it up a notch.

Niiiiiice! :sexywink:
It truly feels like the old school superthread days!

It does! This has been awesome! I gotta get going though. Stupid lab at 8am. Magnificent and I bid you all farewell!

IMG_3470.jpg

Haha, I have III and World Tour. The drums are always fun. I can only play on Hard. I can't say I'd do well on expert.

I must dust that game off tonight, before the Daniel Mafia takes over the superthread. They desperately need a U2 song or two on it.......I wanna download the Bruce song pack......I should do that, I can pretend to be Max Weinberg!

I can do almost everything on Hard, and I'm getting there on Expert.

I saved a download for BTR, and then I had to leave the game at home, I'm hoping the song's still there when I get back. And...:shh: Max isn't the one playing drums on the studio version :wink:

I can do almost everything on Hard, and I'm getting there on Expert.

I saved a download for BTR, and then I had to leave the game at home, I'm hoping the song's still there when I get back. And...:shh: Max isn't the one playing drums on the studio version :wink:

Nice! My mate thinks he's top dog that he can play almost everything on guitar on hard. I'm not that fussed. I play the game for fun!

:lol: I figured, but at least with the video crowd, I can pretend!.....what's the other two songs in the pack theres BTR, and? and?

Nice! My mate thinks he's top dog that he can play almost everything on guitar on hard. I'm not that fussed. I play the game for fun!

:lol: I figured, but at least with the video crowd, I can pretend!.....what's the other two songs in the pack theres BTR, and? and?

I'm talking about the drums, I barely ever play the guitar.

I think BTR is the only track on BTR that Max doesn't play drums on. The other two are...er, the other ONE is My Lucky Day...not too interested in that. I haven't checked what else has been added since I came back to school. RAM JAM!

welcome back reggo :wave:

I have my ipod on shuffle. playing so many songs I've not listened to for ages!....just played Jinx...not its 2+2 =5

Debaser!!!!

And I had no idea Bonnie's name was a Pixies song...I really don't know much by them...

I'm talking about the drums, I barely ever play the guitar.

I think BTR is the only track on BTR that Max doesn't play drums on. The other two are...er, the other ONE is My Lucky Day...not too interested in that. I haven't checked what else has been added since I came back to school. RAM JAM!

Well since I got World Tour, I've played about 4 songs on guitar I reckon...and when I have friends over I never get on the drums, so I play guitar then.

Oh I thought there was 3 songs in the pack, thats what usually happens.

Well since I got World Tour, I've played about 4 songs on guitar I reckon...and when I have friends over I never get on the drums, so I play guitar then.

Oh I thought there was 3 songs in the pack, thats what usually happens.

Yeah, the only reason I get drums is because the game is mine :lol:

Yeah, that was weird. But it really doesn't matter with the Wii anyways since none of them are purchasable as "packs" anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom