Avril Lavigne System of a Down cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AAAAH aaaah my ears :scream:

Is this a joke or is she being serious?!?!

Oh this is awful :scream:

Avril seems to try so hard to prove she's a punk rock girl, that it comes across so completely contrived. I don't think she's who the Dead Milkmen sang about.

"Avril Lavigne...tomorrow's forgotten child."

Avril isn't as punk as she'd like to ahve us believe. she does have some catchy songs though.

System of a Down, on the other hand, are sweet. very talented. and watch an interview with 'em and you will see they are very smart.

I heard the latest song from System of a Down and it reminds me of a revved up version of Bohemian Rhapsody. They are pretty good actually. Musically smart and a world away from, say, Slipknot.

Advertising's got you on the run...

Lara Mullen said:
Is this a joke or is she being serious?!?!
She doesn't sound like she's taking herself very seriously.

But yes, she sounds horrible.

Hey lets all discuss how much she sucks.

oh wait.

Seems yer all one step ahead of me :sexywink:

Why is she everywhere? I think her and the Justinator would make a cute couple. I got $10 on those 2 getting toghtether

Ali Rose said:
Why is she everywhere? I think her and the Justinator would make a cute couple. I got $10 on those 2 getting toghtether

I doubt that would happen...it might ruin her "punkness" if she dated him.

Because we all know how she is just sooooooooo punk....I mean come on, she wears a tie, if that doesn't say "Hey I'm a punk rocker chick, take me seriously" I dunno what does.

:rolleyes:

Does anyone have nitemares about the guy from System of a Down making you into chop suey under waterfalls? :crack:

P.S. I always make fun of this song to my boyfriend bc he is a fan...but always tired...and I'm like WAKEUP and scare him.

ok I'm done.

I don't really think the original song is that great anyway.

Last edited:
BWAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cracked up laughing!!!!!

Was I supposed to??? Probably not...

BWAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

ok system of a down's new album is hilarious.. it's called steal this album and the packaging is just the case with what looks like a burned CD with the title written on in what looks like black marker. i saw it in the store and it made me larf

Back
Top Bottom