Attica Correctional Facility, Attica, New York, United States, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i've already got a cover for that one too :reject:

i'm going to go looking for covers for my DI VII playlist soon too. i already have photos in my head so i know what to look for *opens google image search*

I use my own photos. :tongue:

And make ask Serena to make them look a bit better than if I just MS Painted them.

I use my own photos. :tongue:

And make ask Serena to make them look a bit better than if I just MS Painted them.
:lol:

i might have to do the same, because i can't find what i'm looking for! though i can't physically take the photo, since i don't know anyone fitting the criteria :hmm: i'll ask my film school bud to take it for me.

It's scary being so pessimistic than shaunvox agrees with one of my posts. :ohmy:

What rule is Screwtape pushing?

Note:

5. NASA – “Greetings/ Whale Greetings” - Murmurs of Earth (4:05)
7. Coro Yamaguchi – “Cranes In Their Nest” - Murmurs of Earth (5:08)
9. Colin Turnbull - “Pygmy Girls’ Initiation Song” – Murmurs of Earth (1:01)
10. Robert MacLennan – “Men’s House Song” - Murmurs of Earth (1:26)
12. Willard Rhodes – “Navajo Night Chant” - Murmurs of Earth (1:01)
14. Sandra LeBrun Holmes – “Morning Star And Devil Bird” - Murmurs of Earth (1:30)
16. Jose Maria Arquedas – “Panpipes and Drum Song” - Murmurs of Earth (0:55)

Note:

5. NASA – “Greetings/ Whale Greetings” - Murmurs of Earth (4:05)
7. Coro Yamaguchi – “Cranes In Their Nest” - Murmurs of Earth (5:08)
9. Colin Turnbull - “Pygmy Girls’ Initiation Song” – Murmurs of Earth (1:01)
10. Robert MacLennan – “Men’s House Song” - Murmurs of Earth (1:26)
12. Willard Rhodes – “Navajo Night Chant” - Murmurs of Earth (1:01)
14. Sandra LeBrun Holmes – “Morning Star And Devil Bird” - Murmurs of Earth (1:30)
16. Jose Maria Arquedas – “Panpipes and Drum Song” - Murmurs of Earth (0:55)

I did notice that, actually. Didn't know that was a rule--I thought about using my compilation disc called "Second Wave" for the last minigame. :lol: But anyway, I'm cutting him a teensy bit of slack as his computer crashed and he lost all his music. I'll still grade him the same as everyone else if I think his list is shit though.

I did notice that, actually. Didn't know that was a rule--I thought about using my compilation disc called "Second Wave" for the last minigame. :lol: But anyway, I'm cutting him a teensy bit of slack as his computer crashed and he lost all his music. I'll still grade him the same as everyone else if I think his list is shit though.

It's not a rule, but he went off on LM's Fake List for DI VI as breaching the "spirit of the rules" (even though I, the guy who wrote the rules, told him it doesn't), and what he's done certainly pushes things, so I'm going to grade him as a hypocrite.

I honestly didn't notice Screw's multiple usages of that one CD. I was too busy rolling on the floor laughing at his belief that using Peter Gabriel, Kate Bush, U2, and Passengers (hasn't he used all 14 tracks by now?) for the umpteenth time qualifies as diversity.

:lol:

That version of Bad is :drool:-worthy. And a third of the reason why I'm posting here.

Though speaking of forgetting to say things, I did forget to farewell Serena. :wave:
oops. i got lazy and didn't read back since everything's going so slow, so i just assumed i hadn't :lol:

and awesome! it is a good version, which is why i was wanting to use it obvs. if you guys had said no, i would've just used the version on waia.

I honestly didn't notice Screw's multiple usages of that one CD. I was too busy rolling on the floor laughing at his belief that using Peter Gabriel, Kate Bush, U2, and Passengers (hasn't he used all 14 tracks by now?) for the umpteenth time qualifies as diversity.
:lol: you know, that's one thing i've always wondered. i know i always check my songs to make sure i've never used them (the only repeat thus far is a song on retro island and DI V, but just one song and phanan/axver said that's cool). i wonder if anyone's repeated a track and no one ever noticed cuz really, who checks everyone's playlists?

or is that what phanan and axver do when they get people's info?

It's not a rule, but he went off on LM's Fake List for DI VI as breaching the "spirit of the rules" (even though I, the guy who wrote the rules, told him it doesn't), and what he's done certainly pushes things, so I'm going to grade him as a hypocrite.

All that matters is that Phanan agreed with you. Apparently, Screw is the only one who doesn't understand the spirit of the game. Ironically, he's done more to help DI than everyone else combined.
jerkpn2.gif

As a side note, the first track of the Fake List should be finished tomorrow night. :shh:

But Kate Bush has the feminine mystique. It is the essence of diversity.

To be fair, I'll probably use an Ours, a BRMC, a SF59, a Gosling, and a Loudermilk song on every single one of my DI lists. Unless it's a mini game. Then I might not.

:lol: you know, that's one thing i've always wondered. i know i always check my songs to make sure i've never used them (the only repeat thus far is a song on retro island and DI V, but just one song and phanan/axver said that's cool). i wonder if anyone's repeated a track and no one ever noticed cuz really, who checks everyone's playlists?

or is that what phanan and axver do when they get people's info?

I've never noticed any accidental repeats, though I can't say I've really looked that closely.

To be fair, I'll probably use an Ours, a BRMC, a SF59, a Gosling, and a Loudermilk song on every single one of my DI lists. Unless it's a mini game. Then I might not.

I would say that I'd use a PT track every time around, but I came so close to cutting Half Light this time and I didn't have a replacement track, so ... nothing's entirely for sure. I suppose Steven Wilson would creep in via some other band ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom