Anna Nicole Smith Has Died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
002075.php

well I guess they are together again?

img_2.jpg

Indeed, what a sad life with such an abrupt ending. :( :sad:

I wasn't a fan of her though, but I read somewhere that she did her show on E! only to put Daniel through school.

coolian2 said:
Great. Another media circus over another nobody.

To be fair, it was the media that made her "somebody" in the first place.

It's a sad story and a trainwreck ending of a life for her. I hope she finds peace now with her son.

Well she was a human being and that definitely made her a somebody. She was a mother too. It is a tragedy. I'm sure she must have been tortured by the loss of her son and other things in her life. How sad that this is the way she ends up finding peace, no matter what the circumstances of her death turn out to be.

Last edited:
I can't believe it. I feel really sorry for her daughter.

This is truely sad and tragic. She is human after all.. And that poor little babe.. with no mother now so early in life.

deep,
where you getting that info, what are you basing it on?

just my hunch

prescription drugs may have contributed

I just don't believe she would purposely overdose

time will tell

joerags said:
This reminds me so much of Marilyn Monroe.

RIP

:sad:
Well, the death of Anna is sad; I feel horrible for her baby girl. But to compare Anna to the iconic Marilyn Monroe is stretching it a bit. Marilyn was actually talented, who showed promise in both dramatic and comedic roles.

MM was really looked down upon in her time.

Having posed for PB, and such
a good portion of America considered her a tramp. :shrug:

She was born Vickie Lynn Hogan in Houston, Texas, the daughter of Donald Eugene Hogan (born July 12, 1947) and Virgie Mae Tabers (born July 12, 1951). Her half-sisters are Donna Hogan and Amy Hogan.[citation needed]

When she was very young, Smith's family moved to Mexia, a small town 79 miles (127 km) south of Dallas. Her father then left the family; he and Virgie were divorced November 4, 1969. Smith was raised by her mother and maternal aunt, Elaine. Virgie, who was married previously to Mr. Tacker, was subsequently married to Mr. Hart and to Mr. Arthur. She worked as a law enforcement officer for 28 years.[citation needed]

While growing up, Vickie told others she wanted to be the next Marilyn Monroe. While working as a waitress at Jim's Krispy Fried Chicken in Mexia, she met Billy Wayne Smith, who was the cook at the restaurant. They were married April 4, 1985. She was then age 17 and he was 16. The next year, she gave birth to their son, Daniel Wayne Smith (January 22, 1986-September 10, 2006). She and Billy separated in 1987 and she moved back to Houston with one-year-old Daniel. They were officially divorced February 3, 1993, in Houston.[citation needed]

Initially, she found employment at Wal-Mart and later as a waitress at Red Lobster, but could not make enough money to support herself and Daniel. She then became an exotic dancer.
anna_nicole_smith_splashnews.jpg

Back
Top Bottom