All I want is to get right next to you....and DESCRIBE!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VG- I just held my hand over a lit candle and it didn't actually get burned but it was really close that I had to pull away really fast....then I had to do it to the other hand even though it hurt a little :reject: :crazy: :lmao:

^^ like the airplane turbulence scene, for instance, was overdone in my opinion!

Watching Vanilla Sky on Bravo!

I think Cameron Diaz is about to cause an accident! :ohmy:

sami0201 said:
VG- I just held my hand over a lit candle and it didn't actually get burned but it was really close that I had to pull away really fast....then I had to do it to the other hand even though it hurt a little :reject: :crazy: :lmao:

:laugh: :hug: :hug:

i was talking to this girl who i'm only kind of friends with...and we got talking about OCD and she had the EXACT same issue!

we're not insane :wink:

the terminal was good :up:

sami0201 said:

why the hell are you putting your hand over candles?

^^^:lol: I wanted them to feel warm!

I think I actually burned my left hand :yikes: I hope I don't get a nasty blister :uhoh: I don't think it's that bad

:reject: :banghead:

^:lol: I'm not an idiot, I just wanted to warm my hands! Who knew that it's burning hot more than an inch away from the flame?! It's a tiny little candle! :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom