All Because Of Testje

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:

:ohmy:

it's like here on campus, there was an armed robbery in my dorm when i was a freshman, apparently i was sitting in my room (most likely at the computer) when it happened and i had no idea it was going on.

better yet, last weekend some drunk kid came into one of the buildings (not my building, one of the supervisors at work told me this story) and said he put some bombs on the roof. they had a fucking SWAT team surrounding the roof the the bulding (there were no bombs) and people living there didn't even know about it.

It's worrying, isn't it? When we lived in our old house someone said they had planted a bomb about 3 doors away where they were building a new house and we didn't notice the police had cordoned off the street or that they had evacuated half the houses for nearly an hour. (We were in the back garden).

Hello IWB! :D

Lara Mullen said:

It's worrying, isn't it? When we lived in our old house someone said they had planted a bomb about 3 doors away where they were building a new house and we didn't notice the police had cordoned off the street or that they had evacuated half the houses for nearly an hour. (We were in the back garden).

Hello IWB! :D

it's crazy.

HELLO LAURA!

some weird things happen in norn iron
yesh

there is a house at the top of our street and it's like santas grotto, they are 2 10ft (at a guess), huge, inflatable light up santa and polar bear or something. It's white. There are also lights all over the house and they flash a lot. I was just reading a story about a bloke who has visitors into his house and they can donate money to charity (he seems like a nice man :up: ). He even has an entrance and exit sign. :lmao: I think the house near us could rival his house though. Really. :|

I love outdoor Christmas lights....I wanted to buy a family of lighted reindeer for our front lawn but when they came on sale there were none left for me :(

I did get a lovely snowman :up:

there's a house near us with a crazy 10+ foot inflatable snowman...it's not really inflateable in the sense that you blow it up like a balloon or pump air into it like a tire, it's hooked up to a generator which makes creepy whirring noises when you walk by.

IWasBored said:
there's a house near us with a crazy 10+ foot inflatable snowman...it's not really inflateable in the sense that you blow it up like a balloon or pump air into it like a tire, it's hooked up to a generator which makes creepy whirring noises when you walk by.

thats what the house at the top of our streets inflatable things are like
my mum and brother tried to take pics on the digital camera but they didnt come out very well and the flash is really bright. they ran back home because they thought the house owners would come out :shifty: :lol:

Lara Mullen said:

thats what the house at the top of our streets inflatable things are like
my mum and brother tried to take pics on the digital camera but they didnt come out very well and the flash is really bright. they ran back home because they thought the house owners would come out :shifty: :lol:

:lol:

i'm killing time before my mom comes to pick me up so i can move back home for a month :grumpy:

she's supposed to be here in an hour. what am i supposed to do for an hour?

oh, i guess i could finish packing :hmm: but if i pack up my computer now, it will be awfully quiet and i won't have any music to listen to :sad:

hi marie :wave: how's things? :D

i will miss you kim! visit us.

im just back from drinks. our supermarket (the one that's open 24 hours and is massive and my da calls it the temple) had to close its alcohol dept a 10am because it had sold out of drinks!!! :shocked:

bammo i was just going to ask the same thing :laugh:

i can't get in either.

Lara Mullen said:
im just back from drinks. our supermarket (the one that's open 24 hours and is massive and my da calls it the temple) had to close its alcohol dept a 10am because it had sold out of drinks!!! :shocked:

:drunk:

Sorry.

:D

fah said:
I was 'there' earlier and it was really slow, then it hung up and then I couldn't get back in.

:shifty:

Apart from it being slow, no problems here. :)

(and over there is no flood control either! :madspit: )

i justhad lots of trifle and alcohol
:drool:
well more trifle than alcohol.

bammo2 said:
it feels wrong not being able to talk in testje....

I kept getting paranoid that you were all in there laughing at me

:uhoh:

:laugh:

I thought everyone had forgotten about me and nobody would have realised I couldn't get in. :laugh:

Trifle in alcohol :up:

My local supermarket is only open til midnight and you can't buy alcohol at supermarkets here. :| You have to shop at either a liquor store or specialty shop :| I wish I could buy beer at Safeway :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom