All Because of Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:dance: Your Welcome!
Yes it is a link..........plunk down 2 t's in the middle of the H and the p and go go go...............................

http://dev.u2.com/home.php

There were some goofy random symbols in the http part but once they're changed to letters you go to the relaunched U2.com and you, too can be a subscribed member!

$40 well spent! :dance:

Commercial: *some giant chick adjusting herself in front of an office window, leering office workers*
Meg: What the hell is this?!
Jim: A good day.
Meg: :lmao:

Kariann said:
Ok so why wont isnt it doing anything when I click on subscribe...dont do this to me dammit!
You have to log in. I had quite a hassle too, like convincing it that RI is a two-letter state code.

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
I am gonna say g'night. Yawning uncontrollably. Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving!:wave:
Happy Thanksgiving to you, too! :D Thanks for the link!!!

Schmeg said:

Come over! Everyone come here for desert! Amanda can bring some cheesecake, it'll be grand!

The mini-fahs can come too as long as they do their Cirque de Soleil act!

:hyper:

This sounds great but sadly the Cirque de Soleil phase has passed. Today you will be entertained by the sounds of mini fahs singing Avril Lavigne songs

:D

Cheesecake :up: :drool:

:huh: It WAS a link last night! Took my $40 happily after it figured out RI is, in fact, a two-letter state code...

My dvd player will not play cd's all of a sudden. I purposely bought this one a few years ago because it plays cd's and mp3's. I've used the cd option more than the dvd option. It wouldn't work on Sunday with the new cd I burned. I thought maybe it was the cd but now it won't play any cd's including U2 :sad: I'm going to get up early before work tomorrow and buy a cd player at Best Buy before I got to work. I'm tired of listening to things in my little cd player :(

I also have an invoice from Fanfire and an e-mail from U2.com in my mailbox so it wasn't a group hallucination...weird...

arw9797 said:
My dvd player will not play cd's all of a sudden. I purposely bought this one a few years ago because it plays cd's and mp3's. I've used the cd option more than the dvd option. It wouldn't work on Sunday with the new cd I burned. I thought maybe it was the cd but now it won't play any cd's including U2 :sad: I'm going to get up early before work tomorrow and buy a cd player at Best Buy before I got to work. I'm tired of listening to things in my little cd player :(
Is it unhappy with burned cd's?

Actually my little crap cd player did the same thing...first it hated burned cd's, than any regualr cd I put in it would skip like a broken record, and now it won't even play the radio.

I have to go find a store that's open and buy some coffee in which to put the Irish cream we bought yesterday. :drool:

arw9797 said:

You PAID money to it?!? :ohmy:
Yes, it was the relaunched U2.com, and the two confirmation e-mails I have make me believe it was official for a few minutes! Karen looked too but she doesn't have her Propaganda letter yet so she didn't buy anything, I think Shari did though.

It was real 12 hours ago! :scream:

The invoice included a bunch of HTML Hotmail doesn't like but this is what I have:
Please save this e-mail confirmation for your reference. If you have any questions regarding your order, please contact us: 1. Via the web: +ADw-a href+AD0AIg-javascript:eek:l('http://www.fanfire.com/orderstatus')+ADsAIgA+-http://www.fanfire.com/orderstatus+ADw-/a+AD4- 2. Call our toll free Customer Service +AEA- 1-800-615-1324 or direct 916-350-2911. 3. Write us at: U2/Fanfire P.O. Box 629000 El Dorado Hills, CA 95762 Shipping and Delivery Information ------------------------------------------- Typically, merchandise that is in stock ships within 24-48 hours of an order being placed. If the item you order is not available, the backorder will be shipped immediately upon receipt. United States/Canada 1. Add 1-2 days after you place your order to assume the ship date 2. Add 5-10 business days to the shipping date to estimate when your merchandise will arrive Western Europe/Mediterranean +ACo- Orders for Western Europe/Mediterranean are shipped from London, England. 1. Add 1-3 days after you place your order to assume the ship date 2. Add 5-10 business days to the shipping date to estimate when your merchandise will arrive +ACo- Western Europe/Mediterranean Countries Austria Belgium Denmark Finland France Gibraltar Greece Greenland Holy See (Vatican City State) Iceland Ireland Italy Luxembourg Monaco Netherlands Norway Portugal Spain Sweden Switzerland United Kingdom International Shipping Excluding U.S.A/Europe ---------------------------------------------------------- If your order is under +ACQ-300 and under maximum weight/size requirements, it may be shipped via DHL World Mail- First Class Airmail. With this option, your order is expedited air express to DHL's international distribution center and will arrive to your address via your local postal service. Shipment should take 10-12 working days. The actual delivery date can vary from country to country depending on customs clearance for your respective country. Additional custom's fees may apply depending on your country's duties. Orders over +ACQ-300 will be sent traceable via DHL Priority Express. +ADw-/pre+AD4APA-/div+AD4-

Schmeg said:

Is it unhappy with burned cd's?

Actually my little crap cd player did the same thing...first it hated burned cd's, than any regualr cd I put in it would skip like a broken record, and now it won't even play the radio.

I have to go find a store that's open and buy some coffee in which to put the Irish cream we bought yesterday. :drool:

no it won't play any type of cd now. Even one's that I've played in it a zillion times. :mad:

:drool: Irish cream :drool:

Shari found it somewhere...SHARI!!! Did you take my $40 and run? :wink:

It was black and red and looked like HTDAAB, and all the news and features and everything up on the vERTIGo U2.com were there and a few more. We managed to sneak in somehow! I have an invoice and my username and password as a FNCLB member to U2.com, so I'm not worried that it was a scam.

Okay I have to go find coffee before everything closes!

:wave:

Desert and an Avril seranade from the Mini-fahs at my house tonight! :wink:

PS- Fah, we're expecting a great Avril review just like the REM one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom