All Because of Randoooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm watching the bachelor now :der: I watched the first hour while I was baking. Then I just went upstairs to check on the cheesecakes and my mom still had it on. I decided I needed to watch the end of it now :der: :reject:

arw9797 said:
:drool: I just took the cheesecakes out and the pumpkin one that I made up myself is so good :faint: When I took the sides off a thin layer of the cake was a sticking to the sides so my mom and I tried and we both had a :ohmy: :drool: reaction. It actually just tastes like a richer pumpkin pie.
That does sound :drool:worthy!! Although I would drool over just about any kind of cheesecake...

Reality Shows :down:

It's like summer here...warm, humid, and raining. But I'll take it over snow!

:reject: I forgot about pm's. I'll go see what might be interesting.

Should I AIM Fast Cars to Jim? He seemed completely disinterested that I had a whole extra song when he's been playing HTDAAB on loop since yesterday...

Kariann said:
Ok some woman just got a bunch of money for saving a grilled cheese sandwich for a decade because she thought it had an image of the Virgin Mary on it.

:eyebrow:
:lol: Why don't these things happen to me??

That's gross, though...why did she save it for 10 years? Why not show someone 10 years ago? :eyebrow:

It snowed here today. I saw my first flake, weather flake, 1-ish when I went to lunch. I saw my first flake, the customer variety, at about 9:02a.m.:|

shari schultz said:
h%$p://dev.u2.com/home.php
Have you snooped here yet?
NO! Is that the new U2.com? Can I sign up for my membership yet?

Hey how many ounces are there in a pint?

:drool: It is and I can! Where's my credit card?

Here I go, putting their kids through college again! A few of them will probably want masters degrees, I'm sure...

:eek: It's not letting me do that!! I am handing you people $40! Take it dammit!!

Edit: Never mind! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom