Alfalfa, Oregon Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will live on forever, in our hearts, until we forget about it in about an hour or so

It shall eventually be merged with the Superthread mythology about the lost 228 Condom posts.

damn the quote button not being checked.

but seriously, on the topic of panties, do guys actually pay attention to lingerie? i always liked cute lingerie, but a friend of mine just doesn't care, and claims guys don't either. i know you're all happy just to see the lingerie, regardless, but does nice lingerie make things just a little nicer?

except this time lost like 5 posts.

did we go back to condom? condom needs to be on the list, and in the archives, and whatnot.

but seriously, on the topic of panties, do guys actually pay attention to lingerie? i always liked cute lingerie, but a friend of mine just doesn't care, and claims guys don't either. i know you're all happy just to see the lingerie, regardless, but does nice lingerie make things just a little nicer?

Note: only male in the thread right now is me.

Lingerie? If you call the 10 packs of undies from KMart lingerie then I'm all for it. :flirt:

except this time lost like 5 posts.

did we go back to condom? condom needs to be on the list, and in the archives, and whatnot.

Oh yeah, it's in the list and everything. Basically, we had the first take, which had 28 posts, the second take, which had 200, then when a mod tried to merge them, we lost the lot and started again, and went to 1,000 posts on the third take. So it was technically 1,228 posts in Condom, but of course, we lack stats for the missing 228.

alfalfa-c10113037.jpg

?

Oh yeah, it's in the list and everything. Basically, we had the first take, which had 28 posts, the second take, which had 200, then when a mod tried to merge them, we lost the lot and started again, and went to 1,000 posts on the third take. So it was technically 1,228 posts in Condom, but of course, we lack stats for the missing 228.

"a mod"
the mod who shall not be named?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom