Москва, Россия, Супертред

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tumblr_l3dkkeCT2g1qc073co1_400.gif

"As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball, but tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward, upward not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom."

Hmm. I suppose I can't complain. But I'm a bit confused with a few things. Distance is slowly but surely taking its toll on my relationship with my girlfriend...Uni/Tafe is taking fucking forever to be done with...I should be finishing this year, but now it looks like mid 2011 (at best). Which is possibly when I wanna head overseas. My folks have spilt up, (I dunno if you've been around these parts to know that)....since the superthread is megga fucked up these days. That pisses me off a little bit too.

Sorry to vent, but it sounds like I should jump on the bandwagon and buy a bottle of Jack on the way home ;)

How about yourself?

I did know about your parents. I'm sorry to hear about it. I realise it's been over a decade since my parents plit, that makes it no less difficult to deal with . So if you need to talk, PM me.

I'm glad to hear your relationship is still goimng, if you wnat it to keep going, I hope it does. Again, if you nee d to tlak, PM me. Or freidn me on facebook.

I don't feel like spell checking this post.

Ayways. Life is good with me. Travis and I are happier than ever, and things are looking uo. Think I have a job comoing, which is hwat I need to move out of my moms house.

Catching up on moveis and music in the meanwhile and couldn't be happier.

Thanks Ash! its much appericated.

Got a date for the Wedding yet? I do remember a thread....but if there was a date mentioned, its completely slipped my mind...and Oooh A Job! Sounds like everything's coming along nicely! :up:

Ashley passed out on the floor listening to Bruce Springsteen. I'm stunned it's taken this long into the summer for that to occur.

...Oh, hai Superthread. Been a while. I've raged against your machine sufficiently.

Hey Travis! :wave:

:laugh: Awesomeness. You need to scream "Is there anybody Alive Out Thar!!!" at her. Also hiding behind a cardboard cutout of Bruce himself, whilst screaming that...would help!

Back
Top Bottom