9 Buddies online, how many do you have?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
even though you are not my "official buddies" (really, i have none) you are all bonding-worthy.

Yimou, I'm afraid it will never end...and we would never tease you if we didn't think you were uber-manly in the first place :wink:

Well thats knocked the stuffin out of the ruffian who better not be bluffin bout the state of his buddy list:wink:

:ohmy: i've been mistaken for a man....again.

*looks down*

:no:

really, i'm a girl.

I only have 6, 1 I know who it is and I know him in person and he is actually a friend, 2 others post here frequently but one doesnt use the name that is buddied any longer and the other of those two I wouldnt consider a buddy. The other 3 I have no clue who they are! :reject:

23.jpg

:tsk:

ruffian said:
:ohmy: i've been mistaken for a man....again.

*looks down*

:no:

really, i'm a girl.

Sorry:ohmy:

Sometimes I have that problem, sometimes I'm mistaken for a man, but really I'm just a boy:giggle:

:giggle: Also using this smilie makes me question my sexuality:|

:lmao: yeah, that is a girlie smilie. here are some manly ones you might consider:

:angry:

:mad:

:banghead:

ruffian said:
:lmao: yeah, that is a girlie smilie. here are some manly ones you might consider:

:angry:

:mad:

:banghead:

So us men, lads, males etc are always angry, annoyed and or headbutting walls I want a sex change:wink:

:shrug: i suppose it's why you all die from heart attacks more often...all that hostility.

this is a girlie smilie:

:cute:

and this:
:flirt:

ZeroDude said:

So us men, lads, males etc are always angry, annoyed and or headbutting walls I want a sex change:wink:

well, you did say you were questioning your sexuality... :giggle:

i think there are quite a few girls over in Pleba who would not mind being...on Edge. :laugh:

I have 7 buddies. Three of them I don't really know who are :wink: Four of them are sweethearts :heart: :wink:

:(

I'm really bummed about missing the party and having no BBQ. But we'll be at the fair FOR SURE...that's my birthday weekend and I'm not missing it :hyper:

Bono's American Wife said:
:(

I'm really bummed about missing the party and having no BBQ. But we'll be at the fair FOR SURE...that's my birthday weekend and I'm not missing it :hyper:

Yay! We have a list of Sept. birthdays that will be recognized that Sat. night! Popmart night! Woohoo! :dancing: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom