24: Day 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting, 2 hr 8 m for ep 11 of season 5 to download. I was supposed to marathon through season 5 this weekend in time for season 6 (had I known it would be leaked I may have done it sooner) but I got to ep 11 and it was another copy of ep 7 and there were no seeders, absolutely none, until just now. :crazy: I had 7 different torrents of the ep going. Problem is now I have a Pats game and 14 episodes to watch tomorrow...not gonna happen in time.

I can't wait to experience it in HD for the first time - I became a fan this summer and I've watched them all from torrents. I promised myself I wouldn't start season 6 until the semester was over but I am going to fail at that so might as well not even try.

Torrents are hilarious, my friend in school on the west coast usually downloads the new 24s and starts watching them commercial free before they air there.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
:drool: x's 1,000,000,000

I'm used to watching this show on dvd. What am I going to do now, having to wait each week? :lol:

This week, the second part is on tomorrow night. :hyper:

You'll get used to the weekly installments. The hard part is making it through May-January without your weekly 24 fix. :wink:

I was clapping and cheering and just spazzing out.

That rivals Jack shooting Henderson's wife in the leg.

It was that good.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Jack bit a guy.

He muthafuckin' bit a guy.

I cannot get over that.

jackvampirehv8.gif

That was so fucking badass :drool:

It was awesome. But I'm wondering.....Jack flew at least 15 hours from China, was handed over to Buchanan and then promptly sent off to Fayed. When did he last eat? I guarantee he will not eat once today. Where will he get the energy?

This is what the writers of 24 do...

Writer 1: So Jack is tied to a chair and about to be killed by a radical Islamic terrorist, and is left with one guard, how should he take him out?
Writer 2: Kick him?
Writer 1: No, done that.
Writer 3: Shoot him in the leg?
Writer 1: No, we already Henderson'd that.
Writer 4: I know, he's going to bite that fucker in the jugular.
Writer 1: I like it! Let's do it!

I only wish he had done it to Audrey :sigh:

He was on last season, don't you remember?

The one person I don't trust is Peter MacNichol's character, he's probably working for the same guys who was ordering around PussyLogan last season.

Oh, and Bee, could you please make a .gif of Kumar shooting that guy in the leg?

Please please please.

BonoManiac said:
It was awesome. But I'm wondering.....Jack flew at least 15 hours from China, was handed over to Buchanan and then promptly sent off to Fayed. When did he last eat? I guarantee he will not eat once today. Where will he get the energy?

Jack eats Powerbars during commercial breaks.

For the love of God, when will they realize Jack is always right? He has only saved the country 5 times in the past and been correct on his hunches over and over again and they still doubt his word? :banghead:

:love:

Channeling Harpo Marx I see.

LOL! He was the retarded catcher from Major League 2!

I knew I recognized him from somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom