Your U2 shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW, that blue there in the letters is from the piccy :eyebrow: I think I can't hold a camera steady :wink:

Thanks!! :heart: I'm really proud of it, lol.. that V was hell!! :lol:

Last edited:
Hey thanks!! :happy: Yes, regular fabric paint. Put white under the red so double work :lol:

The pic is kinda crappy since I had to take it with my webcam, but here's my luggage tag from the Elevation tour!

Luggagetag.jpg

GeneralGripweed said:
I'm pretty proud of my shirt. I think it's somehwat unique! :D :heart:

11_1.jpg

On the back is a big "POPMART TOUR" sign. The decal on the front is huge!

That shirt is awesome - I want one of those so bad!!!:( :(

bonocomet said:
That's great ThoraSEB. I love it! Did they sell those on the tour? :ohmy:

:yes: I got it during the Elevation tour. They were selling them outside of the arena after the show, so I'm not sure if it's an "official" item or not. Either way, I snatched it up. :D

Btw, you can just call me Thora! :)

^:ohmy: Very cool...what color shirt you doing it on? (I love Edge's pose here!)

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Awesome. I really should make myself a Poptart shirt :hmm: It's been ages since I last did any shirt painting, but hopefully I haven't lost my touch.

You surely didn't! And you surely should! :wink: I love making my own personalised tees!!! BTW, do any of you know if that paper you print (ink jet) and then iron over tees is any good? :hmm:

Slopsy said:
I put in an order yesterday to get this printed on a t shirt :)

Tshirt4.jpg

I'll put a pic of it up when it arrives :up:

:cool: Edge has one of those "I'm smart" looks there!! Ahh love it :D

Wow, there ARE companies that make tees for individuals?? :ohmy: I mean, not for a company that wants to make 2000 promo t-shirts of their brand... :ohmy: I should really find one of those!!

Slopsy said:

:) Thanks, the company I'm using only uses white tops so yeah...a white one. I particularly like Edge in that pic too :wink:

That is very cool! And of course, Bono's sleeve... :lol:

wheeeee :hyper:

I ordered my shirts today!
I got meself, the vertigo one with the 1st leg on the back.. dublin would've been odd, and the EU leg is only in XL and XXL
also a blue Zooropa one
and the Music Rising shirt... my friend loved that one!
and a V keychain :lol:
can't wait for them... in two weeks they'll be here :hyper:

I bought this one at the vertigo tour in amsterdam,
unfortunely I bought it a couple of sizes to big,
but I had to have it:wink:

fde626b0.jpg

95c34148.jpg

linny82 said:
I bought this one at the vertigo tour in amsterdam,
unfortunely I bought it a couple of sizes to big,
but I had to have it:wink:

fde626b0.jpg

95c34148.jpg

This is the other shirt that I have! :up: I don't have a pic of it, but mine is the same. Mine is a little bit small, but I love it! :heart:

Last edited:
VicksSs said:

You surely didn't! And you surely should! :wink: I love making my own personalised tees!!! BTW, do any of you know if that paper you print (ink jet) and then iron over tees is any good? :hmm:

Yeah it works very well!!!..I personally hand paint shirts..Im doing a Tinkerbell series and Hello Kitty...I normally make up the drawings or make they edgy..I do it mostly for fun..plus it is good therapy.....
I made a U2 shirt at the begining of the Vertigo Tour last year too...

Galeongirl said:
can't wait for them... in two weeks they'll be here :hyper:

I'm sorry gg, but I don't think you should get too :hyper:...

I can't remember where you live (Holland perhaps? :reject: ), but if you do live in main-land Europe, don't belive the days giving for shipping etc. at U2.com! :tsk:

When I've ordered at U2.com, they always end up :censored: up my order in one way or the other so it usually takes a lot longer than the promised 2 weeks for me to get anything from them... :shrug:

I have waited MONTHS to get shirts from them unfortunately... However the Music Rising shirt arrived exactly as promised.... :)

yeah i've waited 2 months for my music rising shirt..they're a lot faster when you're in the States, but when you've ordered from europe, you're gonna wait a least those 2 months, and then they probably don't even send you everything you ordered..i ordered two more shirts and they just didn't send them :huh: not sure yet if they charged me for them though

:sad: thanks for warning me tho... damn I can't wait!

also, found out, a store called COACH makes soccer shirts with own name and number :D so I gotta find one now so I can get meself an Irish one with U2 as the number... :hmm: now the name... I think I'm gonna take Hewson :)

Back
Top Bottom