Your assignment...should you choose to accept it....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have been thinking tonight that I am so desperate I might get my masters in Ireland after finishing my law degree...I know I want to get it in Europe but I was thinking someplace else since I studied abroad in Dublin in undergrad and always like going new places....but I may need to position myself there to stalk even more than I did last time...wow I think you guys would be the only people on Earth who would understand that and agree you'd think about doing the same!

lauren, do you think it's a "coincidence" that my hubby & I are planning a trip to Ireland (particularly Dublin) for our 15th wedding anniversary in 2007???? Hmmm??? :evil: :D

So no, my child - you are NOT alone! :lmao:

Ok girlies - it's a lot later than it used to be & I'm not as young as I once was. So it's off to bed for me.... that alarm's gonna' be a bitch in the morning!! :madspit: :)

See you all tomorrow - I'm sure!!! :happy: Sweet B-man dreams!

Hehehe what does your husband say to that? Yeah Dublin is a great place, and I think it is not too hard to find them, hell it's common knowledge where Bono's house is, I went there, and I was always hearing stories from tons of people yeah we hang out with Bono, see him around, it's no big deal...I saw the Edge randomly w/o even trying one day

lauren430 said:
Hehehe what does your husband say to that? Yeah Dublin is a great place, and I think it is not too hard to find them, hell it's common knowledge where Bono's house is, I went there, and I was always hearing stories from tons of people yeah we hang out with Bono, see him around, it's no big deal...I saw the Edge randomly w/o even trying one day
OK - last post before shut-eye!! :)

He is fully aware of my, um... addiction. :D And not being an imbecile, he surely can't miss the significance of my wanting to spend at least several days in Dublin - the city where my favorite band lives, works, parties, and conducts business. If he IS missing the signifcance.... well, then - maybe he IS thinking with his nether regions instead of his "true" brain!!! :lmao:

'Night all!!! Until the 'morrow!! :hug:

Ain't nothing wrong with it! I had a prenup with my husband that he would take me to Ireland before our 5 year anniversary. We'll be coming up on 4 years in May. He knew damn well why I wanted that. I don't know why he tolerates me, but I love him for it. They really should start a U2-Anon forum for all those spouses that have to put up with us scary PLEBAns!

starsgoblue said:
You for real had a prenup on that?!

Geez...why can't I find me a man? :sigh: Especially one that tolerant....At this point I'd settle for one with a pulse...

Yeah, well, it wasn't written down in stone or anything, just oral. :censored: Sorry. Oral. Hehe. :censored:

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes. That was the only condition on us getting married. Heck, we'd been living together for about 6 years or so anyway, I had to have something to get excited about!

Hun, they don't come out of boxes that way. Don't be in such a rush...it's when you're not looking that one comes along. That's what happened with me. Our first date, I thought to myself, "Yeah, I'm definitely not seeing this guy again!" Now it'll be 10 years next month. At this point I doubt anyone else would put up with me!

Last edited:
I get cranky when people say "Don't be in such a rush"...especially when they have someone....:grumpy: I still love you though! :heart:

I've dated every "bad boyfriend" cliche you can think of---all of them. :|
So maybe I'm a little apprehensive about the possibility of me 'deserving' a nice one...:shrug:

Bleh...sometimes I talk too much....

starsgoblue said:
I get cranky when people say "Don't be in such a rush"...especially when they have someone....:grumpy: I still love you though! :heart:

I've dated every "bad boyfriend" cliche you can think of---all of them. :|
So maybe I'm a little apprehensive about the possibility of me 'deserving' a nice one...:shrug:

Bleh...sometimes I talk too much....

Awwww, sweetiepie! :hug: You can talk to me and commiserate anytime you want. :)

Last edited:
Maybe a sign saying...

MISS YOU SUGAR

... would get someones attention on stage!!! :laugh:

:sexywink:

starsgoblue said:
Geez...why can't I find me a man? :sigh: Especially one that tolerant....At this point I'd settle for one with a pulse...
stars, honey - DON'T EVER SETTLE!!! You deserve the best & you should accept nothing less. Keep in mind, what you define as "the best" may be different from my definition, but the point is if you settle, you're cheating yourself and your signifcant other.

Settling won't get you through the hard times.... like when you hate him so much for being a drunk ass that you can't even LOOK at him.

Like when he says things just to piss you off.

At those times (and they come along even in the best of relationships!), what gets you through is your love of someone who you KNOW has your best interest at heart & has just had a momentary lapse of judgement.

And yeah - it is easy to say when you've found THE one, like I have - but it doesn't make it any less true. Cliche as it sounds, remember that all things (even bad BF's and long periods of time without a BF) happen for a reason. When you find your ONE, you'll appreciate him all that much more because of your experiences. :hug: Chin up, girl! We PLEBANs only accept the best, i.e. :bono: :edge: :larry: :adam: :laugh: :up:

Ok, for any newbies or those to lazy to read all ten pages....I started this thread because I had thought it might be fun as PLEBAns to have similar signs or whatnot and do some "collective wooing" together.

Here's the list so far (some are probably more for giggles:p ) :

1. Give Me What I Want, And No One Gets Hurt

2.PLEBA Was Here

3. PLEBAns of the Species

4. How is Mr. Rattler?! :evil: (not for the faint hearted)

5. PLEBANs=The Sweetest Thing
=Out of Control

6. How I Can I Hurt When You're Holding Me?

7. BOOM CHA Over Here!

8. Let's Reenact The End of SNL

9. U2: The Reason The Rock 'N Roll Is In Me

10. We :heart: U 2 Much!

11. I Wore The Velvet Dress...Now What?!

12. Rock N'Roll Me!

13. Take This Mouth, Give It A Kiss

14. Miss You Sugar

15. Dismantle Me

I had a bunch of ideas and now looking at them a month or so later they all seem cheesy as hell :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I also think we should all have something so we can easily identify fellow PLEBAns..then we could form packs...or co-oridinate our attacks..or something :shrug:

Lol, I just had this image of like a nature documentary. You know..."And Bono quietly approaches the watering hole...oblivious to the dangerous and lethal PLEBAN creeping up behind him."

starsgoblue said:
Ok, for any newbies or those to lazy to read all ten pages....I started this thread because I had thought it might be fun as PLEBAns to have similar signs or whatnot and do some "collective wooing" together.

Here's the list so far (some are probably more for giggles:p ) :

6. How I Can I Hurt When You're Holding Me?

I am soooo using this one! :lol:

I'm coming into this late. Are you gals really using signs? I think I'm gonna go for this one
"Bono, you have my permission to bite my arm" or hmmmm...maybe it should read "My husband gives you permission to bite my arm" :wink:

Seriously though, I'm surprised that we don't have PLEBA buttons.

Back
Top Bottom