Yet another pic request thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AliR

The Fly
:p

Since my computer crashed two weeks ago, and I lost all my wonderful U2 pictures (yes, you may cry now, lol) I've been busy rebuilding my stash.

There are two, though, that I cannot find and I absolutely must have!

One was the red bullseye on a black background with (the word) U2 right in the center. That was a fave to use as a desktop, and I can't locate it. Trust me, I've wasted enough time trying to.

The second one is a close up of the rosary Bono wears.

I have scoured through pages and pages of picture threads here (many images are no longer available) and searched Google as well. I'm desperate!

And like I mentioned, since so many older threads have the pictures removed, could someone post to a current wallpaper thread, or link me to someone who has some nice one? I remember some threads, and found them, but nothing is there now.

TIA!!

Here's my tip for the day -- Remember to back up *everything* regularly. You don't want to be me :no:

Ali

I hope this is the one .
vqgrpl.jpg

not sure about the rosary pic ? can you give more details ?

Sorry you lost your pics, but I will never undertand why people who save a lot of stuff on their computer don't BACKUP regularly. It's so easy and really gives you a good feeling. The thought of loosing all my files would make me crazy, seriously.

last unicorn said:
Sorry you lost your pics, but I will never undertand why people who save a lot of stuff on their computer don't BACKUP regularly. It's so easy and really gives you a good feeling. The thought of loosing all my files would make me crazy, seriously.

Those pix are perfect! Just what I was thinking of. TY!

As for not backing up, I was just glad I didn't have to buy a whole new computer after the fuck up I did :censored:

Some stuff needed cleaned up anyway, lol. And I do regularly save my photos elsewhere, just not the U2 folder and some up to date budgeting info :angry: But I'm back up an running, so live and learn.

Ali

Back
Top Bottom