wonder if.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

passingcat

The Fly
BONO has ever registered and had a sneek look @ what goes on here.....

he's a busy man so doubt it but I wonder if at a time of extreme boredom he's actually chatted on here in disguise

I live in hope:wink:

You'd think he did know, considering he keeps on doing all of the exact same things he knows full well drives us crazy!!!! :yes:

Damn you for being a big bloody tease Bono, but you know we luv ya! :sexywink: :lol:

It is known that the famous and fabulous to read forums about themselves. But from their mates etc point of view it could easily look like they are looking for a ego trip. We all adore the lads! Alot of serious worshipping in this place.

Do middle-aged folk use the interweb that much anyway?

And I know Bono has mentioned this site before but would they be more declined to visit the official site instead.

I have too much time on my hands!

nah U2.com is good but abit formal...don't let your hair down wear formal clothes and shoes and seek polite chatter with a glass of pimms:happy:

there is someone registered here calling himself BONO-there are 2 of them-and though suspicious I checked them both out and the BONO withholding his email address and listing his web page as U2.COM-sounds very much like him on the thread-its in a bar thread and I got a feelin it really was him-it was in middle june 2005 -look him up-read thethreads and let me know whatcha think?:dancing: the mystery thickens....

passingcat said:
there is someone registered here calling himself BONO-there are 2 of them-and though suspicious I checked them both out and the BONO withholding his email address and listing his web page as U2.COM-sounds very much like him on the thread-its in a bar thread and I got a feelin it really was him-it was in middle june 2005 -look him up-read thethreads and let me know whatcha think?:dancing: the mystery thickens....

Interesting!!!!::ohmy:

MsPurrl said:
"Do middle-aged folk use the interweb that much anyway?"

We get by with a little help from our friends . . . and our children.

:lmao:

Folks who are middle-age now are the ones who invented the internet.

passingcat said:

I did a search of members, and there is only one called "Bono" and this "person" has no posts. Where's the second one?
And there can't be two people on this forum with the same name; it's not allowed.:confused:

passingcat said:

Maybe he's Fake Edge's roomate. :huh:

passingcat said:
BONO has ever registered and had a sneek look @ what goes on here.....

he's a busy man so doubt it but I wonder if at a time of extreme boredom he's actually chatted on here in disguise

I live in hope:wink:

I'm sure he has, I know I would just to see what the fans thoughts and reactions are in general God help all us plebans :reject:

I've always wondered what Bono's reaction would be if one of the girls he pulled up on stage said 'Hi from the PLEBA girls' then you'd deffently know weather his been on PLEBA or not..:hmm: I don't plan on dancing on stage with Bono any time soon, so someone has to do it!

-Nikki

Ikkin said:
I've always wondered what Bono's reaction would be if one of the girls he pulled up on stage said 'Hi from the PLEBA girls' then you'd deffently know weather his been on PLEBA or not..:hmm: I don't plan on dancing on stage with Bono any time soon, so someone has to do it!

-Nikki

I can take care of that :wink:

Ikkin said:

-Nikki

Actually, I think it would just draw a total blank. His life is so indescribably rich and full, why on earth would PLEBA even remotely register? I firmly (and sadly) believe it would not. I'm sure of that.

Ikkin said:

-Nikki

Again - I volunteer. Someone's got to do it.

BONO FINDS TIME FOR US SOMETIMES :)

biff said:

I did a search of members, and there is only one called "Bono" and this "person" has no posts. Where's the second one?
And there can't be two people on this forum with the same name; it's not allowed.:confused:

CLICK ON MEMBER SEARCH THEN TYPE IN BONO IN CAPITALS-HAS TO BE CAPITALS...ITS THE GUY WITH THE POSTS-READ EM' ITS HIM......

Back
Top Bottom