Who's your #2 in U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larry13.jpg
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

I couldnt choose for definate, people might think Im a Larry girl, but it changes all the time at the minute im totally in love with Edgie, but overall its probably a tie between Bono and Larry.:tongue: :larry: :tongue: :tongue: :bono: :tongue:

Front to back in order of preference:

334%3B392323232%7Ffp35%3Dot%3E2327%3D366%3D%3C49%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C2355943ot1lsi

(Although the # 3 spot switches from Edge to Adam often... right now, Adam is # 3, :adam: )

OOOHHHH OHHHH FUN QUESTION!!!!

Alrighty then.......let's see...........

well first of course you got :bono:- everything about the man makes me lust. Patron Saint of Lust :yes:

second: :edge:- I know I know, yer thinkin' "Nerdy Science Guy".....but no, there's something about him :yes:
Is it the beanie, the balding head, or the guitar?!?!?

third would come :larry:- Mr. Moobs himself......based purely on a physical attraction :wink:

and fourth: :adam:- ehhh, he's not my fav, but hey, he's in U2, that earns him some points.

SO, to sum everything up, here's my "to-do" list:
1. BONO
2. EDGE
3. LAWRENCE
4. ADAM

Cool Post!

Number 1 hottie for me will ALWAYS be Larry..but he's followed by Bono man..why? because they make a great couple, as shown here in this pic:

boomspeed20.jpg

Just Joking! i like my man love to be hetero...but i just loove that pic..and besides, what's the harm in a little Lap Dance among friends huh?!:wink:

Sweet Tart said:
Am i the only one who's top 2 are the rhythm section...:shocked:

i guess i always thought that a lot the the 2somes would go something like......bono n edge and adam n larry.....guess i was wrong.

oh well....there is a lot that drool over the b-man and edgie poo combo.

it's kinda interesting to see the different combos that people like.

Larry's ALWAYS been my #1. Adam's made his way to #2 on my list this past tour...so you are not alone!

Sparky is the 2nd!!!

My heart belongs to Larry, but there's a space from Adam.
He's my #2!! SPARKY:drool:

Last edited:
Edge is my number one (could go on but won't), although I hold a very special place in my heart for Bono because he was my ideal Irish male for the longest time. Larry and Bono are pretty close to tied because Larry is so darn near perfect, really, he's amazing. I've not yet had a crush on Adam, although I think he looks really good in those recent Hanover pics with his gray hair.

Good question!

:larry: for his dry sense of humor, his tough-cookie attitude, and of course, looks! Ha ha! In second place right behind Larry-bear is :bono: , because he's never serious when he doesn't need to be and he is muy sexy! :adam: for his looks as well as his laid-back demeanor, and then :edge: , who I listed as last, but that doesn't mean I think he's bleh! He's cool and very intelligent and I love that about him! Okay, I'm done. I'm going to see if ice cream is any good with fruit punch now...

Last edited:
I agree! I like cuteness, but right now, I'm all about hotness! Bono once said that Edge was "the scientist of the band". Edge is a perfectionist and very meticulous in his work, so that metaphor makes perfect sense. Anyway, I wanna post this picture of Bono giving Edge a smoochie just 'cus I wanna:

Attachments

• u21.jpg
    u21.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 21
stephannv said:
OOOHHHH OHHHH FUN QUESTION!!!!

SO, to sum everything up, here's my "to-do" list:
1. BONO
2. EDGE
3. LAWRENCE
4. ADAM

:ohmy: :ohmy: :silent: :lol:

My #1 is Edge.
My #2 is Bono. (After much thought and consideration, I have finally come to the conclusion that I am an Edger rather than a Bonoist. :) But I do love the B-man a lot!)
Adam and Larry tie for #3. I love Larry because he's so tough and Mr. No-nonsense (except when he's joking around) and I love Adam because he is so posh and so strong (mentally and emotionally).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom