Who can find these pictures bigger..from last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
By that HP site SUCKS!! I tried to get the properties and copy and paste it so I could see it long enough to save it, but just as the pic was supposed to come up, it went back to the friggin long in page!!!!! :banghead: :rant: :scream:

Charlene is there another way to your page?

If anyone can see these and can save them or post an attachment or email me at u2kitten@yahoo.com I will post the ones you send! If you do this please post that you sent an email so I will go look, thanks.

U2Kitten said:
By that HP site SUCKS!! I tried to get the properties and copy and paste it so I could see it long enough to save it, but just as the pic was supposed to come up, it went back to the friggin long in page!!!!! :banghead: :rant: :scream:

Charlene is there another way to your page?

If anyone can see these and can save them or post an attachment or email me at u2kitten@yahoo.com I will post the ones you send! If you do this please post that you sent an email so I will go look, thanks.
Hey, you got mail. :wave:

:rant: Okay, I sent you the first four ones of the second site, but the ones of the first site of this tread doesn't work for me anymore. I don't know why! One minute ago I could see them all! :rant: I didn't save them.....I can't send you more. :sad:

:eek: hehe...I guess a password would help huh?

Username: ccestrada
Password: 111222

Sorry about that :der:

Lets see if these work..........

13984239lg.jpg

13984254lg.jpg

13984255lg.jpg

13984256lg.jpg

Falling Star- thanks for trying! :hug: I got those 4! You're sweet!

Bono's American Wife- thank you! :hug: I'll go get some! :happy:

*EDIT- I just saw the pics! That was fast bonosloveslave! :bow: Thanks, it would've taken me longer with this computer! I'll blow up some of the really hot ones and post them later! Everybody you all rock! :D

Last edited:
You know, at first I could see the pix, then I coudn't. And the piccies of bonosloveslave aren't working either. :huh: That is strange.... :scratch:

These are the ones I was able to save- I'll go to Char's page and get the rest later

ny1.jpg

ny8.jpg

ny3.jpg

ny7.jpg

ny5.jpg

ny9.jpg

ny4.jpg

These are on my boomspeed so they should not go red x

Last edited:
OOPS!!!! I GOOFED! SORRY!!!!

U2Kitten, I totally forgot to mention that you posted some of the cool pix!! Sorry!!!! Thanks a million!!!!!!!:bow: :bow: :angel: :hug: :combust:

Well, thanks to everyone's help, the pics are up...it almost sounds like a joke...How many PLEBAN's does it take to post a picture??? :lol:

Thank you again everyone for your help and hopefully I've got a solution so this doesn't happen in the future. I'll let you know when its a done deal :wave:

Bono's American Wife said:
Well, thanks to everyone's help, the pics are up...it almost sounds like a joke...How many PLEBAN's does it take to post a picture??? :lol:

Thank you again everyone for your help and hopefully I've got a solution so this doesn't happen in the future. I'll let you know when its a done deal :wave:

LOL! :laugh: I think it was about 6 of us! :sigh: What an ordeal! :lol:

Thanks Charlene for getting these for us and thanks hippy and everyone who helped! We got them now and they were worth it! :up:

:hugs: Everybody in this thread! :)

Does anyone know if there is any particular significance to the yellow flower--sorry, I don't know my flower varieties??? Or is he just holding a pretty flower?:scratch: :scratch: :confused: :help:

Back
Top Bottom