Who Are Your 'Unusual' Crushes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
OK, I will admit some of mine..I have them for varying reasons, often because I truly admire the person. So I guess maybe they're really not all that 'unusual', just maybe they just don't fit the typical norm of what society finds 'attractive'-frankly, I don't give a :censored: about that anyway :D

*Rudy Giuliani-talk about LEADERSHIP-wow!!
*David Letterman-I just LOVE his sense of humor
*John Irving, because I love his books and writing style
*Michael J Fox-OK, really not unusual, imo. I'm reading his book, and I love his honesty and humility :heart:
*Aaron Brown and Bill Hemmer from CNN( I'm a bit of a CNN junkie)-both seem so sweet and sincere, and Bill is very cute :wink: ditto Charlie Gibson from GMA

I'm sure I have more :rolleyes:, I just can't think of them right now..

raises hand...yes I am a freak

Jon Stewart---I think I'm in love with his sense of humor

George Stephanolpolis(sp?)--I'm still trying to figure that one out.

The guy that used to be the center square in Hollywood Squares in the 80's, and I can't think of his name JJ or something....come to find out later he was gay. :lol:

The deputy guy from the Dukes of Hazard

Alex Trebek---he just seems to know everything

Chris Brandaleno--our local weatherman....he is actually good looking....in the summer he's outside in a tank top giving the weather, and he's buff...doesn't look like your standard weatherman.

Re: raises hand...yes I am a freak

daisybean said:

Alex Trebek---he just seems to know everything

George Stroumboulopoulos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *loveth*

*side note* I've met Alex Trebeck... he is from my hometown....

Re: raises hand...yes I am a freak

daisybean said:

OMC, me too!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: I always thought I was alone!!!!!! :D

I also :heart: Ric Ocasek and Huey Lewis.

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

Tony Blair is one sesy political moofin.

How did I forget TONY :drool: Aren't there pics of him w/ Bono?

tony-blair.jpg

And I forgot another..I had a crush on Larry Bird when he played for the Celtics, and I still do :eek:

:yes: Tony Blair isn't so bad to look at!

Other unusual crushes...

The Dell kid (I know some of you find him annoying...shhhh!)
River Phoenix-since he died before I even knew about him, I guess it's sort of weird...

I probably have more, but right now I gotta go to class...

I like Jeff Corwin (Animal Planet guy) I also like Dave Mustaine, Megadeth's frontman. He's a smart guy! I saw him on Rock n' Roll Jeopardy once and I was like :shocked: How does this guy know so much stuff??? And speaking of Jeopardy, I've always had a thang for Alex too Daisy!

River Phoenix-since he died before I even knew about him, I guess it's sort of weird...

I love River! And I have never been able to get over my crush for Sergei Grinkov, the figure skater who passed away some years ago (he skated with his wife, Ekaterina Gordeeva) He was so beautiful! :sad:

flaming june said:
I like Jeff Corwin (Animal Planet guy) I also like Dave Mustaine, Megadeth's frontman. He's a smart guy! I saw him on Rock n' Roll Jeopardy once and I was like :shocked: How does this guy know so much stuff??? And speaking of Jeopardy, I've always had a thang for Alex too Daisy!

I love River! And I have never been able to get over my crush for Sergei Grinkov, the figure skater who passed away some years ago (he skated with his wife, Ekaterina Gordeeva) He was so beautiful! :sad:

Oh, yeah, he was! I didn't know about him either until after he passed away...:sad:

MonaVox said:
Used to be Al Gore :eek:

Also Mitch Albom

Dude, Mitch is a columnist here in town.

Ok, we all know of my Little Steven fascination, but I don't think that can be considered weird anymore cause of others who have now admitted their admiration. ;)

Um, k, that said...

Conan
Jon Stewart

Um, I'll be back with more if I think of them... :scratch:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Jon Stewart

:drool: :yes: Jon Stewart...

:hmm: Billy Idol seriously makes me :drool:, but when I look at him, I can't help but wonder, "am I a freak for thinking he's hot?" hahaha

When I was little I had a crush on Kermit the Frog!

wertsie said:

When I was little I had a crush on Kermit the Frog!

:lol:

I was into Kermit too! I had a crush on He-Man, then Lion -O and Terriuce Grandchester from a japanese anime called Candy Candy that I used to watch when I was a kid. :huh:

hippyactress said:
Okay, so I neglected to mention some of my other *ahem* unusual crushes...

Willem Dafoe :heart:

John Malkovich :heart:

Along those lines:

Tim Roth. He's so sexy when he's evil. :mac: :drool:

I also think Anthony Hopkins is one of the most beautiful men in existence. :heart:

*inhales*

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I had a crush on Peter Venkman. (Not the Bill Murray P.V, the cartoon P.V.)
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahahahaha!!!!!! oh my gosh.. i'm laughing so hard right now!!! I used to watch that cartoon all the tiiiiiime! you.. had.. a... crush on Peter..!!!!! :laugh: i love it.

Hm, only weird crush i can think of at the moment is Gary Oldman. :shrug: I think it was b/c of him in Sid and Nancy. :drool:

I think Tim Allen is so cute. After many viewings of the Santa Clause and Home Improvement reruns, I started thinking, "Not bad."

I had a deep appreciation for Trent on Daria and was more than a little bummed when I found out the guy who did the voice was very un-Trent like. There was also Daria's boyfriend Tom.

Re: *inhales*

mocool12 said:

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahahahaha!!!!!! oh my gosh.. i'm laughing so hard right now!!! I used to watch that cartoon all the tiiiiiime! you.. had.. a... crush on Peter..!!!!! :laugh: i love it.

Hm, only weird crush i can think of at the moment is Gary Oldman. :shrug: I think it was b/c of him in Sid and Nancy. :drool:

Gary Oldman is NOT a weird crush....wait, is it weird if you think of him only in Dracula? :macdevil:

Hehe....I even had the Peter Venkman action figure....I was too young to even think of doing anything dirty with it. :tongue:

And OMFG, dsmith....Trent is HOT. :drool: :drool: For a cartoon.

Back
Top Bottom