Which Bono Would You Sleep With?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SONNY BONO!!!!! DUH! DUH! DUHHHHHHH!

sonny%20bono.jpg

:drool: x 12894623984623

GibsonGirl said:

:sexywink:

PLEBA turns me on. Yes. All these pictures of Bono and intelligent conversation. Very on-turning. VERY ON-TURNING LOL HAVE ANOTHER GRAPE.

OMG!!!11 Blasphemy! How could you not love the conversation that's been flowing through this joint? WTF11!!1

HAAHHA! omg!11

Souly said:

:combust:

Oh Gibson Girl. You keep talkin' like that... Where's Bono the grape boy!? Send him over with the grapes :drool:

Bono feeding you grapes omg what a fantasy it will come true yes it will! Ali? What's Ali?

PlaTheGreat said:
I think Bono would like it if you fed him Whoppers in a bathtub instead of grapes.

Bono has a whopping great ass, what?

Souly said:

OMG OMG OMG

I DREEM ABOOT THIS EVERY NIGHT, EH!!! :combust:

I dream aboot covering Bono in Timbits and removing them with my teeth. ONE. BY. ONE.

MattFromNYC said:
you ladies wanna include me in the threesome? you, me, and bono? it'd be like 2 bonos! im a bono clone-alike.

You haven't been invited. Sod off.

U2Girl1978 said:

SHUT UP!! He's been in my dreams alllllll niiiight looong. *throbs* What with his sexy, flabby ass and hair plugs where can you go wrong? **throbs again**

omg111

WHAT ABOUT THE STOMACH FLAB? WHAT ABOUT THE STOMACH FLAB?

:hyper:

GibsonGirl said:

I dream aboot covering Bono in Timbits and removing them with my teeth. ONE. BY. ONE.

OH MY GOD. why is that so sexxiii???? My brain has explooooded into little bits of icing suga. Ohhhh Ohhhh!!!

:combust:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom