Where's bono???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

miss-U2

Refugee
hey!!!

is there somebody who knows where is bono nowadays?? is he in Dublin??? is he in france??? or in america??maybe one of you had seen him recently somewhere???

we don't have so much news about where he is doing now...

so, i was just wondering...

if someone can help me...i will be glad!!
:wave:

HelloAngel said:
Why do you need to know where he is so badly?

mmmmmmmmm u wanna know???!!!:sexywink: :tongue: u r curious!!!( i know me too!!!)
i can't explain to you..but trust me, it is very important, i really need to know..and it is not just for my personal satisfaction...it is really serious...not only curiousity.... or whatever!!!:wink:

It's not that I'm curious. We have no way of knowing where he is right now because of security purposes. Latest U2 news would peg him in Dublin recording the album, but he could be elsewhere doing other things.

It's probably better that fans can't get to him at all times - which wards off stalkers.

yeah i agree....completly agree... thanks...but if somebody has other news....

u know, i thought that maybe one of you could have met him somewhere....one day, i heard someone saw him in france, or to the studios...
so i was just wondering if somebody saw him recently...

thanks...

Doesn't he spend August in France with Ali and the kids? I think we all get curious as to where he is after he's been in the newspapers in three cities on three continents in a week. :lmao: :lmao:

:adam: :adam: Eventhou we dont know where Bono maybe at this point he's still in the news........Adam on the other hand.....i wonder what he's been up too lately besides working on the album.........:drool: :drool: :drool: :adam: I mean we hardly hear anything about him.........i wonder if he's making trouble.........:sexywink: :sexywink:

I read today ina shit hungarian magazine that he is in France nowaday. On the photo he was jumping out of a boot, and was wearing his stupid straw hat :)

Well, I haven't seen him here in Dublin lately. I know he was here a while ago but I haven't run into him ( DAMN! Lu come back and let's go to the studio again!)

I'll give you a shout if i have any news! :D

Mr_LeMon said:
I read today ina shit hungarian magazine that he is in France nowaday. On the photo he was jumping out of a boot, and was wearing his stupid straw hat :)
\

I hate that dumb hat too, but we want to SEE! :hyper: Scan scan scan please! :tongue:

My friend just met B-man on his French beach. Photos were made so expect them in the Band sightings topic in one week!

She just texted me again. Edge is there too, and they are going to have a party on a boat! :) At the moment :) Right now! :)

bammo2 said:

:hyper: god I wish I could.........

when are you in Dublin till, Flavia?? You never know, I might be able to fit in a long weekend to the land of the boys some day........:wave:

Well, I'm gonna be around here for a good while ( Did you hear that Bono?! You'd better get your arse back here soon!) so we can meet up again whenever you are in town. And yes, we will have to go drinking properly this time! :hyper: :drunk:

Mr_LeMon said:
She just texted me again. Edge is there too, and they are going to have a party on a boat! :) At the moment :) Right now! :)

Mr Lemon, from now on I'm gonna call you "Reuters"..I don't know how you manage to get information as good as this all the time! :D

miss-U2 said:
hey, niamh, maybe we can meet too..i will be in dub the 30th of august..until the 4th!!after i will be in galway, at the university, the academic year begins...i have to study!!!

Sure! That would be cool! Let me know when you are in town! :wave:

I'd like a new pic of all of them...on the cover of an album.

Stop with the partying and make us some music, boys!

Back
Top Bottom